Paranormal Boyfriends 101 discussion

The Boys > Alex Sheathes

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haley (new)

Haley Can we talk about Alex, from Delirium, please!? Or am I the only one in love with him?

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) I haven't read the book yet, but I want to soon. I have it on my shelf!

message 3: by Siddhee (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments I haven't read that series either.... :(

message 4: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Athena | 518 comments Mod
me neither :(

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 24 comments I have read the book!

message 6: by Haley (new)

Haley Yay Solarius! What did you think?

And to the rest of you: Read it soon!! Read it next, is my suggestion :) It's my second favorite book of all time! (though it's fine if no one else likes it quite that much)

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Other books keep getting in the way of it!

message 8: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "Other books keep getting in the way of it!"

ikr!!

message 9: by Haley (new)

Haley Ha. I know that feeling. That's me, all the time. What else are you reading now? Or getting ready to read, I guess?

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) I'm reading Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey and I'm really enjoying it. It's going to be another 5 star rating for Alyxandra Harvey ♥

How about you?

message 11: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

I'm going to read:

Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning

just bought it yesterday ;)

message 12: by Haley (last edited Feb 20, 2012 01:57PM) (new)

Haley I've been wanting to read Darkfever! i haven't gotten around to it yet, but I hear a lot of people on here talk about it and it sounds excellent.

What else has Alyxandra Harvey written? I've seen the cover of Haunting Violet but I haven't heard much about it.

I'm trying to read Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck but I haven't gotten into it yet. And I bought the eBook Dream Dark (Caster Chronicles, #2.5) by Kami Garcia which I'm loving. (It's a short from Link's perspective from the Beautiful Creatures series)

message 13: by Athena, Books ∞ (last edited Feb 20, 2012 02:03PM) (new)

Have you read the Beautiful Creatures sries? It is the best! (view spoiler)

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) I will force everyone read Darkfever if I have to!!! :O

Alyxandra has written The Drake Chronicles, those are my favorites. So far 4 of the six books are already out. Her newest book is Stolen Away, it's about faeries. Also very nice!

message 15: by Haley (new)

Haley Athena (Fallen Goddess) wrote: "Have you read the Beautiful Creatures sries? It is the best! [spoilers removed]"

Oh I know!! I LOVE it. I like the covers a lot too (which shouldn't matter, but it kind of does) I'm dying for the next one! How long before it's supposed to come out, do you know?

Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "I will force everyone read Darkfever if I have to!!! :O

Alyxandra has written The Drake Chronicles, those are my favorites. So far 4 of the six books are already out. Her newest book is Stole..."

Darkfever will be next on the list, then!! And I'll have to look at the Drake Chronicles. I haven't heard of those either.

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Haley wrote: "Athena (Fallen Goddess) wrote: "Have you read the Beautiful Creatures sries? It is the best! [spoilers removed]"

Oh I know!! I LOVE it. I like the covers a lot too (which shouldn't matter, but it ..."

Fever series really is amazing! And the drake chronicles is a vamp series. Very nice and cute reads ^^

message 17: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Haley wrote: "Athena (Fallen Goddess) wrote: "Have you read the Beautiful Creatures sries? It is the best! [spoilers removed]"

Oh I know!! I LOVE it. I like the covers a lot too (which shouldn't matter, but it ..."

Its coming out sometime this year i think in October :(

message 18: by Haley (new)

Haley That's actually sooner than I expected! Still a long time :P
But I think I'll have enough books to tide me over until then! Hopefully...

message 19: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) I've read Delirium. I love Alex!!! Who wouldn't?! He's soooo sweet :D

message 20: by Haley (new)

Haley Yes!! Thank you! :D He is absolutely one of my favorite book boys of all time! Isn't he just awesome? He's super sweet, all the time, and cute, and just downright wonderful!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

who is alex.......oh wait hes from delirium........havent read it yet. but i will..*Someday*

message 22: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 24 comments Haley wrote: "Yay Solarius! What did you think?

And to the rest of you: Read it soon!! Read it next, is my suggestion :) It's my second favorite book of all time! (though it's fine if no one else likes it quite..."

I love him! He is so sweet and says all the right things, but some moments, you wish he would kiss her already.

message 23: by Haley (new)

Haley I thought that a couple times, but overall I think I like that he didn't push her, because she was so uncomfortable and unused to the idea of being around boys and expressing her feelings. I like that he let her get there on her own.

message 24: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) i looooooooove alex. my friends already got and read pandemonium D: !!!
lol i didnt even know his last name...whhops :P

message 25: by Haley (new)

Haley I've totally already read Pandemonium too! Haha, I bought it as soon as my last class was out Tuesday and I finished it yesterday. It was RIDICULOUSLY amazing/intense/crazyawesomegood!! You'll have to tell me when you've read it :)

PS: I had to go look his name up. I didn't know it either, but now I'm not going to forget!!

message 26: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 24 comments OMG! I pre-ordered Pandemonium on my Nook, I have to now charge my Nook for it is dead, then I will read it!

message 27: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

what nook do you have?

i have the nook simple touch because i still like buying books at the store

message 28: by Haley (new)

Haley Solarius, has Pandemonium arrived yet?!

Do you guys like your nooks? I have the Kindle app on my iTouch, and it's been handy to get free ebooks, but I LOVE owning actual bound paper books

message 29: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) AGH PANDEMONIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay Alex is a sweetheart! +.+

message 31: by Rita (new)

Rita (likeiminthisdream) | 16 comments ALEX! A-L-E-X! Not JULIAN! I H-A-T-E J-U-L-I-A-N!!

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 12 comments Alex is so adorable!