Vampire Knight RP discussion

Night Class > Fangs 411

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* (Roleplay)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Tsu-tey walked into class, a piano book tucked under his arm.

message 3: by Essence (last edited Feb 22, 2012 07:14AM) (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Alice walked into class, mere minutes before the the first bell. "God, I hate this class." she thought. "We know about fangs, I mean we have them attached to our mouths for Pete's sake."

Then Alice saw something she did like, Tsu-tey. She walked over and sat down. She was about to say something when she remembered how he reacted to those girls who made him lose his page. Alice shrugged and not wanting to get on his bad side, started reading a book she had brought along as well.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Tsu-tey placed a bookmark in the book and closed it. he looked over at her and said in his slow, dreamy way "Hey, you were at the cafe earlier"

message 5: by Essence (last edited Feb 22, 2012 07:15AM) (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Alice stopped reading and placed her book down. "I'm surprised you remembered me." she said coyly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is hard to not forget someone who is willing to chase girls away from me" he replied with a smirk

message 7: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Alice laughed, but felt a small blush creeping up her neck. "Blush?! I don't blush! she thought worriedly.

Changing the subject, she said, "A piano book, so the musical genius strikes again." gesturing towards the book on the table.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and said "I am studying a piece i heard on an anime called Soul Eater. The piece is called Death's song and I want to play it"

message 9: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* ((I LOVE THAT SONG!))

"That's a beautiful song." Alice said, having seen the anime numerous times.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD me too!))
"Im going to play it on the piano." he said, and brushed his hair away from his face with a hand.

message 11: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* ((Sorry, I have to go. I'll probably be back in half an hour. =( )

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay! i'll be on til then!))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Rena walked into class and sighed. She sat down. She took out her manga and started reading.

message 14: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* (back, and I'm sorry. That was NOT 30 minutes LOL!)

message 15: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* "Maybe I could hear it sometime." Alice said shyly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Rena spotted Alice and Tsu-tey and smiled.

message 17: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Alice noticed that Rena was staring at them. She turned and smiled excitedly. Turning back, she started reading again.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Essence wrote: ""Maybe I could hear it sometime." Alice said shyly."

((lolz yeah i know))
Tsu-tey shrugged "Its not exactly a good thing for others to hear my music" he said in an off-hand sort of way

message 19: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Alice frowned, but her frown quickly turned into another one of her famous mysterious smiles. "Why not?" she asked innocently.

message 20: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 26 comments Alyre-Avery sat down with one leg crossed over the other. She laid her head back on her hands and relaxed.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"well, people tend to get hypnotized when they listen to my music" he said softly

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Rena wondered when class was going to start

message 23: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* "Oh." was all Alice could say.

"Class, class! Settle down!" an middle aged woman said, walking in. She was around 5'8" and sickly thin, like a ruler. Although her face showed 40 years old, her hair showed 60, with it's shade of gray. She walked over to the large chalkboard. "Today, we will learn how fangs develop." she said.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((of course as soon as your on i gtg, XO))
Tsu-tey rolled his eyes at the teacher and opened his piano book.

message 25: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Alice chuckled haugtingly and went back to reading her book.

(I have to go too. :( )

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Tsu-tey glanced over at Alice, his dark eyes unreadable. He turned back to his book and made a note in it in pencil.

message 27: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 26 comments Alyre-Avery sat back normally and watched intently, pausing every few minutes to close her eyes for more than 2 seconds.

message 28: by Essence (last edited Feb 24, 2012 07:04AM) (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* As the teacher drowned on and on about fangs and how they developed, Alice found more interest in silently observing Tsu-tey. Of, she only did it out of the corner of her eye and it was never noticeable.

message 29: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 26 comments Alre-Avery opened up her book and began reading quickly. When she finished, she gagged at the sight of Tsu-Tey and Alice darting looks back and forth. She went back to writing down notes, except she wrote in cursive. And she wrote it backwards. She was basically the only one who could read them.

message 30: by Essence (last edited Feb 24, 2012 07:12AM) (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Suddenly, the bell rang signaling that Fangs 411 was over. Alice breathed a sigh of relief and picked up her books. She made her way quickly to the door.

message 31: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 26 comments Alyre-Avery stod up and shoved Alice out of the way. She walked casually out of class.

message 32: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Alice scowled, but simply walked out the door behind Alyre-Avery. Alice was strange at times, and this was one of them.

message 33: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 26 comments Alyre-Avery cared not what Alice felt and headed outside.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2012 09:08AM) (new)

Tsu-tey stood up and walked out of class without a second glance.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you okay, Alice?", Rena said.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Tsu-tey paused by the door and looked back at Alice, his dark eyes unfathomable "would you like to like to come with me to the Library? I need to find a book that has the entire Death's song in it. This one only has the first two measures" He said

message 37: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Alice nodded at Rena and smiled softly at Tsu-tey. "I'd love to." she said, blushing slightly. It was the first time she had blushed and it showed up well against her pale skin.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Tsu-tey raised an eyebrow, but made no comment on the blush. "Lets go then"

message 39: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* "Okay." was all Alice could mumble. She fumed inside that a boy had made her blush. She would not let her guard down again. If her mother, had caught her, Alice would've been scolded for seeming so easily played, but Alice's mother wasn't here. Alice mentally sighed in relief.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Rena said, "Well, see you at our dorm".

message 41: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* "See you." Alice said quietly, almost wishing for a second that Rena was coming with them. Then she looked at Tsu-tey's gorgeous face, felt giddy again, and followed him to the library.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((i'll post there))
Tsu-tey sauntered out of the classroom.