Erudite Readers discussion

Our Creative Writing: > a duck full of luck

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mazerunnergunner (Rubberduckboy1) The Duck Full of
Luck
Once upon a time there was a duck who loved to play the lottery .She always thought she would win, but the duck always lost .The duck didn’t have much money, so she played the lottery that costs one dollar .Each day she played one time .A couple of times she won two dollars, that was the most she ever won .One day she went to the shop near her house. Pig, the store owner gave her a lottery ticket. The duck gave him a dollar. The duck took a penny and scratched the lottery ticket. The numbers she needed were 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Duck had 1,2,3,4, and 6, she was so sad that she cried until there was a lake. The pig felt so bad that he gave her another lottery ticket. Duck scratched the ticket again. Duck had 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. She won the lottery! The duck was rich and happy. Her friends didn’t have much money, so she gave each of them 10 dollars. They faces were brightened with smiles! Everyone was happy even the pig

Mazerunnergunner (Rubberduckboy1) this is a childrens book!So don't insult my talents

message 3: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new)

Michele C (mcgxo95) | 4897 comments Mod
Dr. wrote: "this is a childrens book!So don't insult my talents"

why did you review your own book as 4 stars?
Intereseting story!

Cupcake Bookworm (cupcakebookworm) u should like add pics and then publish it or somehtin

message 5: by Karina (new)

Karina I read it to my five year old sister and she said it was a nice story. Her favorite parts?..the ones were the duck didnt win lol

Cupcake Bookworm (cupcakebookworm) lololol
todays generation
i heard this quote...

"The ones who criticize our generation forget that they are the ones who raised it."

message 7: by Christa VG (new)

Christa VG (christa-ronpaul2012) Ohh that is awesome. I am gunna use that!

Mazerunnergunner (Rubberduckboy1) Please rate it. It is a real book i am going to publish it soon!