Bookepedia discussion

Chimera Girl's folder > The Story of Evil, First Half

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 71 comments Mod
Number Chapter One

I yawn and beat wind in my face with my hand. So bored. My furnitures are bright and shiny, the chandeleirs are glittering, my home is breath taking. But there's nothing to do. I've inspected everything and made sure dinner preperations were almost done. I hear the footsteps of someone walking toward me. I tense my muscles and brace myself, for it could be anyone, from a mere Duke, to a peasent with intentions to murder me. But when the door opens, it's none of the above. It's my twin brother, Len. The little boy that was ripped away from me when we were young. He's a handsome young man of 13, and he tells me I'm a beautiful young woman of 13. I sigh in releif. He's no harm to me. In fact, he keeps the harm away from me. He walks up to my throne, and whispers in my ear. "Time." he utters. I smirk. Definitley time to teach her. And her husband. He walks quickly out the door, and into the courtyard. The citizens of my country have crowded around the stage, struggling to see what I have planned. In front of the stage, is a girl of red, but with brown hair, is begging my twin. "Please! He's done no harm to you!" she shreiks. Her tears stream down her regged face, and she's on her knees. My twin opens his mouth to say something, but I tap him on the shoulder. He backs away and watches me. I look down menacingly into the face of this wretched girl. For a moment, I think I see a glint of sheer hatred in her eyes. But it flickers and disappears soon. She bows her head and stares at the ground. "I have no money, and all the crops in my farm have died off." she murmurs in a barely audible whisper. "Please, some money to spare?" Ugh. The thought of her sickens me so. I rip a single tring from my gown. "If you're short on money-" I hold up the string for the crowd of my people to see-'That's no fearful thing! Just take it from those you dangle on a string!" my voice rings out in the silent alleys and houses. "But, as for those that wish to bring me down-" I bend down and hold a red rose laced with dirt and shove it right in front of her. "They'll just tidy up my gown!" I crush the flower petals and whip around. I rasie my hand as a signal. The blade drops, and a head of messy hair rolls down, off the stage, and stops at my feet. And with that, the brown haired girl screams horrible death threats at me, chouting lame curses, and eventually breaks into a sob, and beggs the people to do something, but they are still. I grasp a handful of the rose's petals, and shower her from a distance with them. My gaurds knock tht lady out and shove her back into the crowd. They make a clearing around her and soon pick her up. They carry her back to her farm. When my people have left, I laugh my evil little cackle. You know what it sounds(means)? It means that I am the dominant rose.

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) Whoaaa! Mean lady. Interesting to say the least.

message 3: by GonnaWingIt (new)

^_^ I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR THE FEW MINOR ADJUSTMENTS. (it's from a song. this story is based of The Daughter of Evil. I basically own nothing! It's.......... hard to explain. ^_^")

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) Ohhh ok. Can I have a link to the song?

message 5: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Sure. It's in Japanese though. It has trans too though

message 6: by GonnaWingIt (new)

one sec lemme find it

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) Oh nvm, I don't speak Japanese. Thanks though

message 8: by GonnaWingIt (new)

No! It has translations too.

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) HAhah ok!

message 10: by GonnaWingIt (new)

I'll find it, one sec. People keep commenting @_@

message 11: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Here it is! It sounds much better in the Japanese version (which is this):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q46Osg...

message 12: by GonnaWingIt (new)

brb tell me what you thought of it

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) Hey that was pretty cool! I liked it. I don't think your story was just like it so you could claim it. I like the song, and I liked your story but they are very different in my mind. Maybe I will write a story about this song too.

message 14: by GonnaWingIt (new)

I'M WRITING IT THOUGH!!!! >_< I know, so harsh and cruel...

message 15: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Kay, on wth meh story

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) OH Ok, I missed the "First half" part. Ok I won't write one, I will just stick to my story. Hurry and upload the rest soon.

message 17: by GonnaWingIt (last edited Feb 19, 2012 08:57PM) (new)

No. Chapter Two

I am so bored. Bored ridiculously out of my mind. There is absolutley nothing to do except sign papers and watch the heads roll of the stage. I decide it's time to go out of my castle and go for a stroll. Just any old stroll. Len has gone out shopping for things. I grab my hat, tie my hair up in a ponytail, get dressed in peasent clothes, and head out the door. "Good, God it's windy." I hold my hat down and keep it from blowing away. I walk over to the shops and dance around. It's fun to be a peasent, except for the dreadful fact that you have to pay taxes. And where do those taxes go? To me. I get the money. I must seem greedy to everyone around me. But at the moment, no one can recognise me in my sly little disguise. I think of how stupid they are and how I will chop their heads off if they disobey me. I laugh slightly and prance around the kingdom. I walk over to a fountain and my heart stops when my gaze falls on him. It's the Prince of Blue, in my kingdom. I've had a crush on him ever since I was little. When I became queen of my country. I take deep breaths and force my shaking body over to him. "Hello." but he ignores me comepletly. Why!? I frown when he walks away. My eyes widen when I see the reason. He is holding hands with a beautiful girls. Her eyes, they are said to shine like a pearl. She smiles at him and holds his hand tightly. I can feel the tears streaming down my face and I bolt back to my castle. I slam the door open and throw myself onto my bed, sobbing. My hands grope around my sheets, and they eventually pick up my little locket that carries the picture of the Prince of Blue. I hold it shakily in front of my face and wipe the non-stop tears that are falling, and dripping onto my bed. Why. Why! Why!? WHY!? How could he choose the likes of her. Her smile. It makes me gag. She's such a goody two shoes. I hate her so much. My face flushes with rage. I grasp my bed sheets tightly and the gears in my head start to spin. I am plotting her death. When I get the idea, I laugh and fall back in my bed, because I was sitting upright. Well. I better get dressed. I hurry inside my wardrobe. Why am I in such a hurry? Maybe it's because I am so eager to see her death. And the others that follow. When I'm back in my gown, I trot into the trone room. I sit down in the throne and as soon as I'm comfy, I yell at all the gaurds to leave. There's a girl with white hair tending to the laundry, but she's downstairs. When my gaurds shut the giant door closed, I call my minister. He's actually my dad, but I locked him in a cage when he disobeyed me. Lucky he had a bond with me, otherwise it would have been off with his head. He stumbles next to me and looks up, ready to fufill my dastardly plan. I hush my voice so that no one but him can hear me. "Make sure the Green Country is badly stirred."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A day after I requested my army to kill, I hear the screams. Of victory? Or of fear? I can't tell. I'm much to lazy to even bother with things like that. The fireworks go off in the courtyard and the sky is filled with dancing colors. The sad part is the back ground. From here, you can see the houses of Green burning ablaze with flames. I smirk and hurry over to my vase of roses and pluck out the teel one. I wait for the chime. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. This is taking for ever. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Almost. Ten. Eleven. Yes... Twelve. I rip the rose's petals to shreds and toss them in the air. I'm laughing my crazy little laugh again. Yes! Len has fufilled my second request! Oh, are you wondering why I tore up the teel rose? ause I requested that Len assassinate that petty girl of green.