Ashwick Valley RP discussion

About > Powers List

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adena (last edited Mar 06, 2012 07:15PM) (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Here is a list of approved powers that your charrie can have. Only one per person and no power playing.

Physical

Healer: Can heal any physical injury (cuts, burns, breaks etc.). The bigger the injury, the more energy it takes to heal.
Invisibility: Can render themselves unseen to the naked eye. They still have mass, so they are still able to interact with objects and other people. (For example: Some can bump into them and feel it)
Superhuman Senses: The ability to see, hear, smell, taste and feel more than an average human.
Superhuman Strength: Ability to have a level of strength much higher than normally possible.
Superhuman Speed: The ability to move much faster than an average human. Physically draining.

Mental

Telepathy: The ability to read the thoughts of others. The thoughts are not clear cut and are often muffled or not in full sentences. Can be physically draining if someone is too far away.
Psychometry: The ability to see the history of an object by touching it.

Manipulation (all of these can be physically draining)

Telekinesis: The ability to move and control objects with the mind.
Conductor: The ability to generate and control electricity.
Fire Elemental: The ability to control and manipulate heat and fire.
Water Elemental: The ability to control and manipulate water.
Air Elemental: The ability to control and manipulate the atmosphere. (Wind, temperature etc.)
Earth Elemental: The ability to control and manipulate the earth. (Plants, rocks etc.)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ Question, is lightning an element of fire or is it on it's own as a singular power?

message 3: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) I'd say lighting would be part of the Air Elemental

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ Huh, really? I just thought fire would probably be the bbest for it since air isn't exactly a conducter..

message 5: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) I was thinking that weather would tie in with air more...

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ Hmmm, I guess.. but lightning isn't solely air, which is stupid, I think it's a mix of air and fire, so maybe it should be a solo power?

message 7: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Okay, I'll edit :)