Ashwick Valley RP discussion

Outskirts of Town > Crash Site

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) This is where the plane crashed ten years ago. Most of the wreckage of the plane remains, but it has rusted over the years. Many of the pure people tend to steer clear of it, but it is a very good place for the tainted to meet and talk without being overheard.

message 2: by Adena (last edited Mar 17, 2012 11:48PM) (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Clare ran to the crash site. It was the only place she could think of where she wouldn't be disturbed by any Pures. She climbed into the cockpit, her favorite spot, and sat in one of the old chairs. I am not going to cry. I am not going to cry, she thought before she burst into tears. When she had cried as much as she could, she froze the tear streaks on her face and brushed them off. Clare leaned back in the seat, thinking about the whole Darren situation. She wasn't sure if she could just walk away, but decided she would at least try. She would tell him that it was over. Clare yawned and drifted off to sleep.

She woke with a start a few hours later and looked around. It was dark outside. Clare suddenly realized what had woken her up: the sound of the wind pushing the cockpit door shut. She tried the handle, but it was stuck. She was trapped. "Help! Someone help!" she screamed, knowing that nobody would hear her. She pulled her phone out of her bag, but it wouldn't turn on. It was out of battery. Clare panicked and began to hyperventilate, eventually passing out.

message 3: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((Do you mind if I reply tomorrow?))

message 4: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) ((that's fine))

message 5: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((Thanks. I'm going to bed.))

message 6: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Darren had stood at the place he and Clare was supposed to meet for a few minutes, before he needed to leave. He didn't know what to do or what was right and he wasn't sure if he wanted to talk to Clare that moment. By the time he got to his house, he went back to the courtyard. ((Was that were they were supposed to meet?)) She wasn't there, which didn't surprise him. He figured he should call her, though, even if he didn't know what to say or anything. There was no ringing and a computerized voice said she wasn't available.

He started looking around town and did not see her. On a whim, he went to the crash site. He didn't intend on finding her, he just went here to think. He stopped several yards away from the cockpit and just stared at it.

message 7: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Clare was curled up in the chair, sleeping. She had woken up in the middle of the night and tried the door again, but it wouldn't budge. She'd tried to sleep again, but it was freezing and the plane made strange noises throughout the night. She finally fell asleep again at about four in the morning. Clare stirred slightly in her sleep and shivered, her thin shirt wasn't warm and she'd forgotten to bring a jacket.

message 8: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Darren slowly started walking to it. As a kid, he used to sneak over here, but he never went inside. Now, he was thinking that the inside of the cockpit would give him some sign of what to do. It was stupid, he knew, but he kept walking towards it until he got there. He grabbed the handle and paused. He shook his head and went to turn away, but quickly decided to yank it open. The door was heavy and he had to pull twice to get it open. And when he did...

message 9: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) ...Clare screamed. She thought she was still dreaming and moved as far away from the door as possible. "J-just stay away from me," she mumbled, not recognizing Darren. Still half asleep, she sat in the far corner and pulled her knees up to her chest.

message 10: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) ((hello?))

message 11: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((Yeah... I'm rather distracted.))

Darren frowned. "Clare? It's me, Darren. What are you doing here?" He reached out to touch her, but then stopped. Obviously she didn't want him too. Or maybe the lights were on, but nobody was home yet.

message 12: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Clare frowned, slowly realizing that this wasn't a dream. "Darren?" She stood up and blinked a few times. Then she ran over to him and threw her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. Tears were running down her cheeks. "I- I thought I was going to be stuck in here forever!" she cried.

message 13: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Darren took a step back to prevent himself from falling. "Clare, calm down. What happened? Are you okay?" he said after he recovered from his initial shock. He gently put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her away so that he could look at her.

message 14: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Clare swayed slightly, still shivering. She hadn't eaten since noon, the previous day, and wasn't feeling great. Running to Darren had used up most of her energy. "I'm okay, I think," she said wearily.

message 15: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) "How long have you been in there?" Darren said, looking at her. He was plainly worried, you could tell. He had forgotten about the argument yesterday and was now concerned about Clare because she didn't look so good. He took off his jacket and gave it to her.

message 16: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "Since I left yesterday," Clare said quietly. "I came straight here," she told him. She squeezed her eyes shut. "Darren, I don't feel good," she said, grabbing his arm to steady herself.

message 17: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Darren put his jacket around her and put his arm around her to prevent her from falling. "Of course you don't feel good. You haven't eaten or drank since yesterday." He looked at his phone for the time. It was almost noon. He made a split decision, "Uh... Alright, I'm bringing you to my house to rest."

He knew he was going to regret this.

message 18: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Clare was so out of it, she didn't realize the magnitude of what he had just said. She grabbed her bag and leaned heavily on him. "Sounds good," she muttered, resting her head on his shoulder.

message 19: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((He needs a house, I just realize. I shall make it and post there.))