Ashwick Valley RP discussion

Town Center > Brewer's Coffee Shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) This is the local coffee shop and lounge. Students often come here to study after school or just hang out.

message 2: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Wess was sitting in on of the armchairs in the coffee shop, nodding his head in time with his music and scribbling away in one of his notebooks. He took a sip of his coffee and sighed. He hadn't realized how long he'd been writing and his coffee had gone cold.

message 3: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Serena walked into the coffee shop and ordered her usual hazelnut flavored coffee with a big chocolate chip cookie. She got lucky and the cookie was fresh and still warm. Soft and chew, just the way she liked it. Serena's brown hair was in a braid over her shoulder. She wore a white skirt and green shirt. She went over and sat at a table across from Wess.

message 4: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Wess was completely absorbed in his writing and his music was loud enough to drown out any noise, accept the thoughts. He could barely make out the thoughts of the other people in the shop, but noticed when a new one was added to the mix. It sounded close. Wess looked up and saw a girl sitting across from him. She seemed familiar, but he'd never actually talked to her before.

message 5: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Serena scanned around the coffee shop as she ate her cookie. She caught the eye of a guy around her age, maybe a bit older. She gave him a small wave and kind smile. "Hi." She said as if she already knew him and they were friends, just that being her personality.

message 6: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Wess returned the smile. He hadn't heard what she'd said, but the wave was obvious. "Hey," he said, turning the volume down slightly on his iPod. He knew he would have to take out his headphones to talk to her and he glanced around the cafe, glad that it wasn't very crowded.

message 7: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "How's it going?" She asked politely as she took a sip of her coffee, it was cold. She scowled a bit. The least a cafe could do was serve hot coffee. She heated the coffee with her hands.

message 8: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Wess reluctantly took out his earbuds and winced as the thoughts of everyone in the cafe flooded into his mind at full volume. He looked at the girl. "What did you say?" he asked, focusing on only her voice, not her thoughts.

message 9: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "How's it going?" She repeated to him as she took a sip of her now heated coffee. It wasn't half bad, she thought to herself. Then Serena asked. "What are you writing?"

message 10: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Wess shrugged. "It's going well, I guess," he said, finishing his coffee. He closed his notebook. "It's nothing, just random... thoughts," he said, smirking a little. "I'm Wess, by the way," he added, holding out his hand.

message 11: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "I'm Serena. And that's cool. Kind of like a journal?" She asked. She had a sort of thing that just kept track of the things she did in her day. Just the main things that happened and might be important to her.

message 12: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "It's not just a journal. I kind of write whatever comes to mind," he told her. He leaned back in his chair. "What brings you here?" he asked.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 31 comments Ayame put on her apron and tied up her hair, then came up to the counter to take over her shift. She leaned against the conter, already bored.

message 14: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((Hm... How old is Ayame?))

message 16: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((Well, my only free charrie is 27 and her daughter is like 5.))

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 31 comments ((lol, well, if you wanna talk, i'm wide open XD))

message 18: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((Do you want to roleplay? If so, I could have Julie (the mother) work here.))

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 31 comments ((sure, it's realistic right?))

message 20: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((Yush. I'll do this later.))

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 31 comments ((lol, ok!! thanks, btw))

message 22: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Adena ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ wrote: ""It's not just a journal. I kind of write whatever comes to mind," he told her. He leaned back in his chair. "What brings you here?" he asked."

She looked at her cookie and coffee then back to him. "Food. I was in a mood for a snack. They have good cookies." She said simply. "What about you?" She asked with raised eyebrows and a small smile.

message 23: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Wess shrugged, he wasn't sure how she felt about the tainted, so he didn't want to reveal himself just yet. "I needed some peace and quiet," he replied honestly.

message 24: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) (S) Asami Seo Hyun 축구 wrote: "((lol, ok!! thanks, btw))"

((Are they going to know each other?))

message 25: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Serena nodded. "I guess I ruined that a bit by disturbing you. Sorry about that." She said, willing to shut up and let him get back to his peace and quiet, with a kind and sincere smile.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 31 comments ((if u want, she's older, so she could be like the owner or boss right?))

message 27: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Sadiya =D ((HUNGER GAMES!)) wrote: "Serena nodded. "I guess I ruined that a bit by disturbing you. Sorry about that." She said, willing to shut up and let him get back to his peace and quiet, with a kind and sincere smile."

Wess smiled. "It's fine,I really don't mind," he told her. Focusing on her voice was so much better than listening to the snatches of thoughts that were floating through the room and echoing in his head.

message 28: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "Ok then. Do you mind if I join you over there? It feels weird sitting here and talking to you practically across the room." She said with a small smile as she took another bite of her food.

message 29: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "Sure, that's fine," Wess said, gesturing to the armchair next to him. "That cookie actually looks pretty good, I'll be right back," he said, walking over to the counter and buying a chocolate chip cookie. He returned to his armchair and sat down.

message 30: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) (S) Asami Seo Hyun 축구 wrote: "((if u want, she's older, so she could be like the owner or boss right?))"

((She is not the owner or the boss. She's having financial trouble and I doubt a boss would have as much trouble as her.))

message 31: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Adena ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ wrote: ""Sure, that's fine," Wess said, gesturing to the armchair next to him. "That cookie actually looks pretty good, I'll be right back," he said, walking over to the counter and buying a chocolate chip..."

She walked over quickly as he went to get his cookie and sat down with a smile as he returned. "So Wess, I don't think I've seen you around a lot. Kind of unusual for a small town like ours." Serena said matter of factly.

message 32: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "Yeah, well, I tend to keep to myself," he replied. "I guess I'm not exactly a noticeable person." Two people on the other side of the shop were agruing quietly. Their thoughts screamed in his head and he winced.

message 33: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ She nodded. "Well, it's great to finally meet you." She said smiling, then noticing him wince she looked a bit concerned. "Hey you ok?" She asked quietly, hoping she hadn't done something wrong.

message 34: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Wess ran a hand through his hair and sighed. His head was starting to hurt. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said. "It's not you, don't worry," he assured her, seeing her expression.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 31 comments sтερн ._. wrote: "(S) Asami Seo Hyun 축구 wrote: "((if u want, she's older, so she could be like the owner or boss right?))"

((She is not the owner or the boss. She's having financial trouble and I doubt a boss would..."

((oh, well then, whatever you woud like to make her!))

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 31 comments Ayame closed the cash register after selling the cookie. She hated this job so much. It could be worse, she reminded herself, she could not have a job. She toyed a bit with the draft, so it was directed to and blew back her hair, and brought the fresh smell of coffee.

message 37: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Julie rushed in; it was about five seconds until she was late. It was hard being a single mother of a mute kid. Currently, Skye was at Julie's friend's house. David was his name and he thankfully knew sign language.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 31 comments Ayame smiled at Julie. "Hey, how's the little one?" Despite all the work her mom and dad did to teach her english, she still had her accent.

message 39: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Adena ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ wrote: "Wess ran a hand through his hair and sighed. His head was starting to hurt. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said. "It's not you, don't worry," he assured her, seeing her expression."

She relaxed a bit, she still didn't think he was really fine. "I'll take your word for it." She said. "I have a quick question. Are you pure or tainted?"

message 40: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((And she always will have that accent ^^))

"Always trying to tell me something," Julie smiled tiredly. Who knew that someone lacking the ability to use her vocal cords could be so chatty?

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 31 comments ((lol yup))

Ayame nodded. "That's good, right?" Ayame knew how fustrating it could be not to communicate. Sometimes she would get so fustrated she wouldn't open her mouth for a week.

message 42: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) "Not if you want to sleep," Julie said, laughing a little. She put her stuff in her locker and went to the counter. Coffee... Need coffee... she thought, but didn't dare. If she could function without it, then she wouldn't buy it. She needed all the money she can get.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 31 comments Ayame smiled. "I think i can understand that." Sometimes she felt bad for julie, it seemed she tried so hard and never got the best results. "Do you want my hours this friday? I've got to do somethign with my mom's family. Some tradition called.. a shower for baby that's not born or something."

message 44: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Julie nodded. "It's called a baby shower. Family and friends come together and give the mother to be items she will need to take care of the baby. I remember mine. A few friends threw it for me. Nicholas and I really had no family, so it was just our friends."

message 45: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Sadiya =D ((HUNGER GAMES!)) wrote: "Adena ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ wrote: "Wess ran a hand through his hair and sighed. His head was starting to hurt. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said. "It's not you, don't worry," he assured her, seeing her ex..."

Wess raised his eyebrows, surprised by how direct her question was. "I'm tainted," he replied with a smile. "Telepathy, hence the wincing and the headphones. What about you?"

message 46: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Adena ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ wrote: "Sadiya =D ((HUNGER GAMES!)) wrote: "Adena ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ wrote: "Wess ran a hand through his hair and sighed. His head was starting to hurt. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said. "It's not you, don't w..."

She smiled. "Ah, that explains it. I'm a tainted Fire Elemental." She said proudly with a smile. She never hid that she was tainted because she didn't really care. Though she resented the fact her parents practically kicked her and her twin sister, Dylan, out for being what they couldn't help.

message 47: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "Fire elemental? I bet that's fun," Wess said. "It's probably better than having constant voices in your head," he said, sighing as the arguing couple got louder. "So, do you live with your parents?" he asked.

message 48: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ She frowned at his second comment. "No. They kicked me and my twin sister, Dylan, out for being tainted." She said simply. "We get by though and our brothers, who're pure, come to help when they can."

message 49: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "That must have been difficult," Wess said. "But I kind of understand. I'm the only tainted one in my family. My mom couldn't handle it and she left."

message 50: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((*cough*))

« previous 1 3