Scott Westerfeld Books discussion

HI! Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 254 comments Mod
So answer these:

What's your name?
What do you like to do?
What's your favorite Scott-la book?

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 254 comments Mod
So Yesterday is one of my faves, but everyone I know was all like "Oh, I couldn't stand it, it was so confusing." Leviathan is likely my fave by him.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) What's your name?: Lissy (Kinda obvious)
What do you like to do?: Hmm, lets see, breath, eat, be alive... Read. Write. Act. Cook. Sing in the shower when no one's listening.
What's your favorite Scott-la book?: Hard, very, very hard. I honestly think it was his short in Zombies vs. Unicorns.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Poet in the Dark, the PIXAR girl wrote: "Poet in the Dark. Call me Poet.
Read, write, draw, umm....
*looks sheepish* I haven't read any of his books yet. But I'm planning on going to the library tomorrow and checking out Leviathan. Funny ..."

I had to read Uglies for my book club in 8th grade. I got halfway through then skipped like six chapters and read the rest. But I read the whole Pretties book.

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (morgahn) | 1 comments Hi, I'm Morgan! I can't promise to be an active participant in roleplaying, but I'm glad to be in the group :) my favorite book by Scott Westerfeld is definitely Extras

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) We should do Scott Westerfeld rps!

message 7: by Cutter100 (new)

Cutter100 | 1 comments Hello, I'm Cutter100! I'd love to be part of the group.
I don't think I can do RP, but I am a fan of Scott Westerfeld's books. I'm currently reading Leviathan.

Thanks for joining!

message 9: by s-hastings (last edited Feb 23, 2012 08:10PM) (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 225 comments What's your name?: Oh, I go by so many. Athena, Athena Jane, AJ (most common). But my full name is Athena Jane SinClair (or Athena Jane Cavanaugh, due to my obsession with a fictional dude) ;)

What do you like to do?: Read, write, ship Spoby (obvi), dance, and obsess over things. I watch too much drama TV and movies, like Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, and The Vampire Diaries. Phantom of the Opera and Titanic fanatic. Sucker for cherry cordials and Renee Zellwegger movies (Bridget Jones' Diary is my fav).

What's your favorite Scott-la book?: Leviathan and The Uglies.

message 10: by L (last edited Feb 25, 2012 09:39PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) --What's your name?
Eleanor.
--What do you like to do?
Write; watch Doctor Who, Torchwood, Eureka, or Xena(!!!); listen to music(mainly Queen); play Minecraft(Creative, I would die so hard in survival(if you know what I'm talking about); read; and play my viola(please tell me you know what that is).
--What's your favorite Scott-la book?
The only one I've read(haven't QUITE finished it, had to turn it in to the library before I could, thank you FATHER!), which is Leviathan. I really want to read the rest of that book and series, and The Uglies series.

message 11: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bobbiesquares) | 4 comments What's your name?
Hey, I'm Bobbie. Nice to meet y'all. :)
What do you like to do?
Uh... read, daydream, roleplay.
What's your favorite Scott-la book?
I have to pick? I really like Peeps, especially since Cal's from my home state. ^^

message 12: by Jack (new)

Jack Wilkin (jacktassium) | 1 comments Everley Sharp, the Clankinist wrote: "So answer these:

What's your name? Hi I'm Jack :P
What do you like to do? Reading, Drama, English, mad things :P
What's your favorite Scott-la book?" Probably Pretties cause it takes the world we have gotten use to and turned it upside down

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Pretties or Unglies? Cause I felt Uglies turned what we thought. I actually fell in love with his writing through Uglies, it takes our deep down, don't-even-want-to-think-about desires and puts them on page.