R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > Rimsha & Lauren(:

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments Ta da! It is made! (:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!!!! Can we start tomorrow though cuz i gotta go out soon
Maybe i will be on later tonight though!!!

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments Yeah, that's totally fine! (:

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Im back
What do you wanna roleplay?

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments Cool(: Um I don't care, I'm not really picky. (:

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I haventdone many so im not very experienced
I guess we could do highschool maybe?

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments Works for me. (:

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Kay (:

Name: Jay
Grade: 12
Appearance: Josh Hutcherson
Personality: sneaky, nimble, incredibly smart, fast reflexes,
Other:

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments Hame: Beck, short for Rebecca.
Grade: 12
Appearance: Hayden Panettiere
Personality: Super friendly and flirty, helpful, pretty smart,
Other:

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool i'll start

Jay crumbled the piece of paper his friend, Nicholas, tossed him. Nick wrote on it he thought the new girl was hot. Jay tossed it back at him, making sure it hit his head.

message 11: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments Beck walked into her class a few minutes late, she gave a piece of paper to the teacher before finding an empty seat, she glanced around the room with a smile and started to write on a piece of paper.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay watched the girl who came in late and smirked. He looked down on his desk and found another paper. On it, it said: Having a huge party this weekend! Hope you come! Hugs and kisses, your secret admirer.

message 13: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments Beck sighed softly and exaimed her doodle, she gave a small smile to herself. The teacher talked on and on, her name was called, "Rebecca, how far did your previous class get to?" Rebecca smiled softly, "Right where you are."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay curiously looked at the doodles on the desk in front of him. He smiled at how precise and imaginative it was.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(( i g2g))

message 16: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments ((Okay, that's fine! ))

Beck had doodled something like a bird perched on a tree. She tilted her head slightly and drew details of the bird. She wanted to be free so she often drew birds.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay noticed the details of the bird when the illustrator moved her head.

message 18: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments Beck felt eyes glancing over her shoulder, she glanced in the corner of her eye and saw a cute guy looking her drawing. She smiled small and wrote on the paper, "theres someone watching you (; "she laughed softly

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay smiled and continued watching her. He felt her sparkling eyes on him. When class is over, im gonna talk to her, he thought confidently.

message 20: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments Beck smiled softly and continue to doodle through out the class, it was amazing she knew so much and got good grades from doodling so often in class. She turned her paper over and started doodling again but this time, a girl in a desk with someone else's head over her should looking down at the desk. She laughed to herself.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled as he watched her draw a girl drawing with a guy lookingover her shoulder. He glanced at the clock. One more minute! He waited watching her draw.

message 22: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments She laughed softly and looked back to'look at the clock' she smiled at him softly before turning back to her drawing adding new details.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

The bell rang and people nearest to the door shuffled out. Jay settled himself next to the girl and continued watxhing her draw.

message 24: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments Beck slowly put her things away as the bell rang, she slightly forgot about the guy watching and waiting for her. She slipped on her backpack and and stood up heading for the door.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay raised his eyebrows and followed her. "nice drawings! You are an amazing artist,"

message 26: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments Beck turned her head in surprise with a smile, "oh thanks. Glad you like them. Just something to do to pass the time, ya know?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just to let you know, im a horrible drawwer!" He chuckled examing the paper.

message 28: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments "Practice makes perfect." She smiled softly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ibet you could give me lessons," he said sweetly.

message 30: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments She blushed slightly, "If you like, I woulnd't object."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"How can i say no?" He laughed.

message 32: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments She laughed softly, "It's settle then, I'll give you some lessons."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"And when may that be?" He raised his eyebrows flirtatiously.

message 34: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments She laughed again softly as she shrugged, "When would you like them?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your pick," he smiled.

message 36: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments "I'm free during lunch, do you want your first one then.." She then realize, she's the new girl of course she didn't have any plans during lunch, "If not after school works too."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, sure!" He looked at her thouroughly

message 38: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments "Awesome." She smiled and looked down at her doodle, she tore it out of and handed it to him, "Here, i thought it would be funny."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is that suppposed to be me? Cuz that is like my self portrait! Its amazing!"he pauses and looks at the clock. He had to meet Lilli, Mason, and Samantha behind thr gym in two minutes. "I gotta go though....so maybe after school?"

message 40: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments She nodded softly with a little laugh, "Alright, after school then." He smiled softly and started walking her own way, her cheeks a soft shade of pink.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay smiled and then walked out the door. He met Lilli, Sammy, and Mason behind the gym in less than a minute. "Hey!" he stopped to catch his breath." what's the emergency?"
"I'm moving..." Sammy groaned.
"what! No! This cannot be happening!" he cries out. He heard snickers but payed no attention. Then he realized it was his friends who were snickering.
"Tricked ya!" they all shouted out and then tumbled down laughing.

message 42: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments Beck heard the laughter as she walked pass the gym, she kept her vision forward as she made her way through the halls; a few whistle came behind her but she ignored them walked outside and sitting on a bench looking out.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay's face reddened as he waited for them the stop laughing.

message 44: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments Beck sighed softly and looked up at the bench, it was another new school and dealing with new friends and new jerks again. At least that one guy was nice to her.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Sammy got up first and wiped a tear from her eyes. "Sooooooorry but you should have seen your face!!! Good to know you care about me though!" She giggled.
Jay raised his eyebrows and then said, "i met this girl in class and she is going to give me art lessons."
"Since when are you into art?" Mason asked.
"Since i saw her doodling me."

message 46: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments She pulled out her sketch book again and started sketching the scene in front of her. The parking lot of cars, the single tree, the blue clear sky and the bench with a figure back towards the drawer.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"No way!" Sammy gasped. "I thought we were going out!" She fake pouted.
"In your dreams Sammy." Lilli huffed, smiling widely.
"Whats her name?" Mason looked aroundthe gym.
"Rebecca ithink. She is new here!" He exclaimed.
"Awwww...does that mean she is all yours!"
"You know it!"

message 48: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments Beck finished as much as she could and then made her way back inside as the bell to end lunch rang. She slid her sketchbook away in her bag and looked at her schedule for her next class, Science.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay walked with Lilli to Chemistry.

message 50: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) | 4219 comments Beck had reached her class early by some miracle and was already adding the last details to her sketch. After more people came into the class, she put it away and pulled out some paper to actually take notes.

« previous 1 3