City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) City of Fallen Angels question

OMG!!
Maddie Maddie Feb 19, 2012 03:35PM
OMG!!! how amazyan was this!!!!!!!

Lol I liked it fine till the ending, it's not very often a book makes me roll my eyes and groan outloud at how dumb or cliché I find a particular moment. Well, not very often outside of the Hush Hush series so far or a few books that I don't manage to finish :P

Vicky i agree the ending wasn't very good ...more
Apr 18, 2012 12:37AM · flag

BHHAHAHHAHHHA very much so. *spoiler* i mean when you thing nothing can happen in the last four pages of a book.......then Jace gets possesed...

deleted member Mar 13, 2012 01:47PM   0 votes
i think the ending was amazing! the cliff hanger was brilliant and just made me want the next book so bad, one thing i hated was jace and clarys relationship in this book, i mean come on! seriously how many times do we have to go over jace thinking clary is better of without him and then ten chapters later he realises he has to be with her n the BOOM! his been possessed! thats the only thing that pissed me off bout this book, i needed more clary and jace romance ;)

deleted user haha yeah i guess god his so hot i only watch the films he plays in coz of him
Mar 19, 2012 08:40AM · flag