Nonstop Shuffle discussion

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)
This topic is about Mockingjay
Hunger Games > Great series, bad ending...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked it. Everyone said they hated it, I loved it.

Maddie | 85 comments it's. so. SAD!.

message 3: by RAI (last edited Mar 25, 2012 11:54AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

RAI I didn't really like how the series ended. It just went too fast. One second they're still teenagers then... boom... they're grown up and have children. That was just too much for me. The ending just seemed rushed.

Maddie | 85 comments My friends had an idear to write to her asking her to write about the kids

message 5: by RAI (new) - rated it 3 stars

RAI ✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "My friends had an idear to write to her asking her to write about the kids"

Really? Do you think their stories would be interesting? I mean, at the end, the Hunger Games was banned from continuing so.... for them, what would there be to write about? I think she should write in the point of view of some of the other victors, like their story. That kinda interests me. IDK, it's just an idea...

Maddie | 85 comments Well like how Katniss and Peeta told them and just how life is know there are no games but SC would make it interesting

Clra G | 2 comments Marshanah wrote: "I didn't really like how the series ended. It just went too fast. One second they're still teenagers then... boom... they're grown up and have children. That was just too much for me. The ending ju..."

Totally rushed! :(