Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2012! > Ann's 2012 50 Book Year-Challenge

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann So, I'm going to give this another shot and see if I can pull off 50 books this year (or as close as I can get :) )

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann 1. Death on a Platter by: Elaine Viets

Another quick read in her mystery shopper series. Overall, not too bad...a little on the predictable side, but still a decent, quick read.

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann 2. Explosive Eighteen by: Janet Evanovich

Lastest in the Stephanie Plum series. Pretty good read...seems like she's getting back to how the series used to be before just trying to pump out one book after another...

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann 3. 16 Lighthouse Road by: Debbie Macomber

Decent book overall...if I put it down for too long before picking it back up, I had to go back a little and re-read some of the book to get my bearings again with it.

message 5: by Ann (new)

Ann 4. After the Falls by: Catherine Gildiner

Really enjoyed the book for the most part...some of the last 50 pages or so were a little dragging, but still a good book. Read her other memoir and liked that one, so I figured I'd give this a shot...overall, liked it.

message 6: by Ann (new)

Ann 5. The Next Big Thing by: Johanna Edwards

Main character goes on a weight-loss reality show, has to deal with the various personalities of the other women on it, face her internet boyfriend for the first time on national tv (and find out what a true jerk he is), friendship is almost ruined with her best friend of several years, and finding the right guy. Predictable, mindless, quick read, but still entertaining nonetheless...