Nonstop Shuffle discussion

Music Only > Bands everyone should know of...

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

ONE DIRECTION.

message 2: by maddie (last edited Apr 30, 2012 04:15PM) (new)

maddie (nevermoreobsesser) | 2 comments Framing Hanley #1. ummm... Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens ( im still oblivious as to what kinds of sirens they mean. mermaids or the mechanical noise ones), Evanescence, There For Tomorrow, Seether ( who dated the lead singer of Evanescence, for a fact),We The kings, A Skylit Drive, All Time Low, Secondhand Serenade, Icon For Hire and the single singer Katie Costello. the rest after framing hanley arent in order by favorites. oh and yes, Death Cab For Cutie =)

message 3: by Jolie (last edited Apr 29, 2012 08:26PM) (new)

Jolie (jwarrenreads) | 15 comments Clare Bowditch, The Jezabels, Gossling, Stonefield (ex. Iotah) Ladyhawke, The Grates and Little Birdy...

message 4: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments Birdy, Black Vail Brides, Red Jumpsuit apparatus and The Peace

message 5: by RAI (last edited Apr 29, 2012 07:28PM) (new)

RAI Metric, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Ladytron, Paramore (I think everyone's heard of them, though), Deathcab for Cutie, Muse (people know them too), Passion Pit, The Naked and Famous, the XX, Little Joy, Lydia, MGMT, and Those Dancing Days.

message 6: by RAI (new)

RAI Jolie wrote: "Clare Bowditch, The Jezabels, Gossling, Stonefield (ex. Iotah) Ladyhawke, The Grates and Little Birdy..."

I LOVE Ladyhawke!!! :P

message 7: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments does anyone know of a band called JUST YESTERDAY!! CAUSE ITS AMASING!!!!!

message 9: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (abbey232) | 4 comments Black Vail Brides, Red Jumpsuit apparatus, pierce the veil and just yesterday!

message 10: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments red jumpsuit and JUST YESTERDAY!!! are the only good bands in your post the set only you and Steph like

message 11: by RAI (new)

RAI This isn't a band, but I thought everyone should know about the artist Xemina Sarinana. I just found out about her, but she's really good. Most of her songs are in spanish becuz she's a latino artist, but the songs that are in english I like a lot. You guys should look her up. I first heard her song "Lies We Live In" on the Pretty Little Liars soundtrack they have on youtube.