« previous 1

message 1: by Ziyue (new)

Ziyue (ziyue13) Oh this is a tough question. I'll say one of my favorite ones:

Better than revenge by Taylor swift

message 2: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments Secret by the Pierces

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh gosh! I love so many!
I guess... It's either Mirror by Lil' Wayne and Bruno Mars, or Moments by One Direction

message 4: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments YAS DEFS!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "YAS DEFS!!!"

What? One Direction?

message 6: by RAI (last edited Feb 24, 2012 01:53PM) (new)

RAI Today I can't get the song "I Follow Rivers" by Lykke Li outta my head. "I, I follow, I follow you deep sea baby!"

message 7: by RAI (new)

RAI I also have "Satin Chic" by Goldfrapp stuck in my head. "Nee na nee na na na na!"

message 8: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments Abby (eatincarrotswithoutspoonssince2012 wrote: "✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "YAS DEFS!!!"

What? One Direction?"

yes

message 9: by RAI (last edited Feb 25, 2012 10:59AM) (new)

RAI Everybody by V.V. Brown and Fairy tales by Sara Bareillas are my music addictions today

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I love One Direction!!!!!!!!

message 11: by RAI (new)

RAI What's One Direction?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Only the best band ever!!!!!! Look up What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction on Youtube!

message 13: by RAI (new)

RAI kk

message 14: by RAI (new)

RAI I looked it up and it's a nice song, but I'm kinda sick of boy bands. Sorry, I think the only way I might change my mind is if I heard them sing live.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Honestly, I don't care how many boy bands I hear, but I will never lose my love of One Direction.

message 16: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments R u going to the concert Abby?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I really want to but I can't. I know, it sucks. Are you?

message 18: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments THAY SAID YES!!! first time in like eva my parents have said yes to something but they no that if i don't go i will never shut up about not getting to go so yer but i have to go with my dad :(

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

So what??!!! YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sit at home all day wishing I could go, but nope.

message 20: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments LOL I really hope we get mosh tix

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

????? What's your fave song by them?

message 22: by RAI (new)

RAI My favorite song today is Ghost by Ingrid Michaelson.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol! My friend and I love to sing that to each other! Even though we're both girls, it just makes it all the more fun. We're crazy if you guessed it!

message 24: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments Abby (eatincarrotswithoutspoonssince2012 wrote: "????? What's your fave song by them?"

Same Mistakes u?

message 25: by RAI (new)

RAI My favorite song today is Stargazer by A fine Frenzy.

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D4tV_...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "Abby (eatincarrotswithoutspoonssince2012 wrote: "????? What's your fave song by them?"

Same Mistakes u?"

Probs Moments, What Makes You Beautiful, More Than This, or One Thing.

message 27: by RAI (new)

RAI My favorite sond today is Hunt by Goldfrapp. Favorite line:

"Tell us nothing, tell us lies. Revelations, no surprise. Tonight the hunt for you."

Check out the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG9Dhf...

message 28: by RAI (new)

RAI ✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "Secret by the Pierces"

I love that song!

message 29: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments ikr!

message 30: by RAI (last edited Mar 25, 2012 11:57AM) (new)

RAI ✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "ikr!"

Have you heard their songs "Kill! Kill! Kill!", "Sticks and Stones" and "Lies"? Those are my favs. :)

message 31: by RAI (new)

RAI Kaitlyn wrote: "This is always hard for me to do, but pick your (1!) favorite song as of right now. Mine: "I Will Follow You into the Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie."

That's such a great song. I like by them "My Mirror Speaks" and "Soul Meets Body". :)

message 32: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments Marshanah wrote: "✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "ikr!"

Have you heard their songs "Kill! Kill! Kill!", "Sticks and Stones" and "Lies"? Those are my favs. :)"

Yer their great

message 33: by RAI (new)

RAI ✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "ikr!"

Have you heard their songs "Kill! Kill! Kill!", "Sticks and Stones" and "Lies"? Those are my favs. :)"

Yer their great"

I haven't known about them long, so I don't know all their songs. I think I first found out about them when I heard the theme song for the TV show Pretty Little Liars, which is their song "Secret".

message 34: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments Marshanah wrote: "✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "ikr!"

..."

My friend is obsessed with them.

message 35: by RAI (new)

RAI ✞Spencer✞District 2✞1D✞ wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "ikr!"

Have you heard their songs "Kill! Kill! Kill!", "Sticks and Stones" and "Lies"? Those ..."

Ha! Cool. Their songs are catchy and haunting. For me, they're like a reprieve from all the techno music.

message 36: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments LOL agreed

message 37: by RAI (new)

RAI ✞Spencer✞District 2✞1D✞ wrote: "LOL agreed"

I just get sick of all the club music that gets played on the radio. I crave some real music sometimes.

message 38: by RAI (new)

RAI Kaitlyn wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "✞Spencer✞District 2✞1D✞ wrote: "LOL agreed"

I just get sick of all the club music that gets played on the radio. I crave some real music sometimes."

Definitely!! I can't even st..."

Right!!! Most of the songs sound the same most of the time.

message 39: by RAI (new)

RAI I like the song We Are Young by Fun. Everyone at my school is like singing that song all the time. It's stuck in my head now. I first heard it on a commercial and now it's played on the radio alot. "Toniiight we-ee aurre young. So we set the world on fiiieeerrrre!! We can get hiiiigher, we can burn briiieeghter than the sun!!!!" :P

message 40: by RAI (new)

RAI Kaitlyn wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "I like the song We Are Young by Fun. Everyone at my school is like singing that song all the time. It's stuck in my head now. I first heard it on a commercial and now it's played ..."

Yeah, it is.... I didn't even know about the song or the group until they started playing it alot. Another song that I noticed has been getting played alot is Somebody that I Used to Know by Gotye ft. Kimbra. I knew about that before anybody, too. I only found out about the song becuz Kimbra is in it. I really like Kimbra.

message 41: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments My fav songs right now are Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift and Mango Tree by Angus and Julia Stone

message 42: by RAI (new)

RAI Kaitlyn wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "Kaitlyn wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "I like the song We Are Young by Fun. Everyone at my school is like singing that song all the time. It's stuck in my head now. I first heard it on..."

Well, the first time I'd heard it was on the radio. Before that I hadn't known about it either.

message 43: by RAI (new)

RAI Today, though, I have three songs stuck in my head. One is by the Feist and the two others are covers by a new artist called Birdy. The one by Feist is Graveyard and the two sung by Birdy are 1901 (a phoenix cover) and Shelter (an XX cover). All day at school I've been switching btw singing Graveyard and Shelter. When I got home I looked up 1901 and started singing that. :P

message 44: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments OMG hats your fav Birdy song?

message 45: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments *Whats

message 46: by Abigail (last edited May 27, 2012 04:31AM) (new)

Abigail (greyangel) | 2 comments my fav song at the moment is
untill the end by quietdrive
tommorow by sr-71
and
river by good charlotte
also
"drive by" by train

message 47: by RAI (new)

RAI My favorite song today is Ghost by Ladytron.

message 48: by RAI (new)

RAI Shani wrote: "Right now my 2 fav songs are-
Gotye - Somebody that I Used To Know
and Kimbra - "Settle Down""

I LOVE those songs!!! I absolutely adore Kimbra. She's amazing!

message 49: by RAI (new)

RAI ✞Spencer✞District 2✞1D✞ wrote: "OMG hats your fav Birdy song?"

My favs are Shelter, 1901, and Young Blood. Her covers are REALLY good!

message 50: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments I did a cover to People Help The People but im not as good as her :( My fav is Skinny Love

« previous 1