Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Science Fiction > Your next bus or train ride is a journey to the stars...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Chamberlain (andychamberlain) | 49 comments Hi everyone

My scfi short story 'Precious Cargo' is available for download as an e-book for $0.99 from Smashwords but as a member of the Goodreads Authors/Readers group, until the end of February you can download it for FREE using the coupon code: CF63P

So please do download it and enjoy! And I'd be grateful to get your views on it - positive and negative! Should keep you amused for a bus ride or a short train journey :)

Download here: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

message 2: by Marina (new)

Marina Fontaine (marina_fontaine) | 70 comments Just got it, thanks! Sounds kind of like Firefly:)

message 3: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Chamberlain (andychamberlain) | 49 comments Hope you enjoy it. If you do please put a review on Smashwords, many thanks!

Andy

message 4: by Marina (new)

Marina Fontaine (marina_fontaine) | 70 comments I started reading it yesterday. For some reason I can't add it to my books on Goodreads. The search comes up with nonsense.

message 5: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Chamberlain (andychamberlain) | 49 comments Hi Masha

I'm not sure how you would add it to Goodreads via a search since I don't think Goodreads can find it yet. It's still 'awaiting approval' at Smashwords so won't have been distributed yet.

Have you been able to download it and read it? Is it just that you can't find it on Goodreads, or have you not been able to get a copy downloaded?

Thanks

Andy

message 6: by Marina (new)

Marina Fontaine (marina_fontaine) | 70 comments Yeah, I'm reading it right now. I just wanted to add it to my books on GR. Whenever I get a free e-book, I try to give it as much exposure as possible so the author gets some value in return.

message 7: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Chamberlain (andychamberlain) | 49 comments I'm grateful for that! I guess it might make it to goodreads once it's distributed. If you like it, what would be really helpful is if you can put a review (even if it's just a one liner) on Smashwords.

Thanks again

A