Chicagoland Vampires discussion

Extras & Just for fun > Ethan vs Curran?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Superbunny (new)

Superbunny (superbunny10) I saw a thread on Kate Daniels so I suppose lots of Chicagoland fans have also read Kate Daniels. So I absolutely have to ask... who do you guys think is hotter, Curran or Ethan?

message 2: by Anika (new)

Anika (teddybear1) | 21 comments You cannot compare, Curran is brute force strength and lion. RoarRRR. Ethan is civil gentleman total different mentality about how they go about things. You'll have better chance comparing Curran to the Leader of the shifters Gaberial in Chicagoland Series.

Meredith Barrons | 280 comments Mod
They are very different but I have to say that Curran is my favorite. Maybe we should compare Ethan to another vamp to be fair???? : ).

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 3 comments Ok please tell me what book series curran is in so I can read them. Fyi even though ethan can be an ass he is really hot and u def. See a change in him after the first book

message 5: by Superbunny (new)

Superbunny (superbunny10) Amanda wrote: "Ok please tell me what book series curran is in so I can read them. Fyi even though ethan can be an ass he is really hot and u def. See a change in him after the first book"

Curran is in the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews :-)

Meredith and Anika, I purposely wanted to put the two side by side because they are indeed different but still 'hot' in their own way :-D

I guess it depends what kind of guy you like.... Curran makes me laugh though......

message 7: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 487 comments Mod
Yea, Curran is like my top #2 guy! and although they are very different I'd pick Curran in a heartbeat. ;)

message 8: by Mariya (new)

Meredith Barrons wrote: "They are very different but I have to say that Curran is my favorite. Maybe we should compare Ethan to another vamp to be fair???? : )."

Haha! yea. I mean Curran is a shapeshifter, and even though too many wonderful qualities he has that I love 1000x more than Ethan. He makes me smile big time everytime I read one of his scenes! I mean I probaly have more Kate Daniels saved quotes than Chicagoland Vampires ones. It's all b/c of Curran though! *swoon*

message 9: by Superbunny (new)

Superbunny (superbunny10) Mariya wrote: "Yea, Curran is like my top #2 guy! and although they are very different I'd pick Curran in a heartbeat. ;)"

... so who's #1?

message 10: by Mariya (new)

JZB!!!! ;)

message 11: by Superbunny (new)

Superbunny (superbunny10) Mariya wrote: "JZB!!!! ;)"

baaahhhh! i knew you'd say that! hah! personally i don't get it....o.O
i was crushing on Cruce and the Unseelie King most of the time. i'm gonna read dani's book (even if i don't like her), i think there'll be some good Christian vs Cruce Unseelie face off.

message 12: by Mariya (new)

Haha! Like anyone would be surprised. LOL
I'll die before the next Mac/Barrons book comes out. It's suppose to be the fourth book of the spin off ones she's writing. I'm not likely gonna like the stuff in Dani's POV, but I love Christian to death! I love my sexy MacKelters! And the stuff going on wit Cruce should be entertaining as well. ;)

message 13: by Meredith Barrons (new)

Well we all know who my number one guy is!!! See my goodreads name!!!!! I can't get enough of my Barron's!!

message 14: by Mariya (new)

LOL

message 15: by Superbunny (new)

Superbunny (superbunny10) Meredith Barrons wrote: "Well we all know who my number one guy is!!! See my goodreads name!!!!! I can't get enough of my Barron's!!"

...and here i was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt! you girls are hopeless...tsk tsk...

message 16: by Meredith Barrons (new)

Don't worry, I think my list of men is getting really long at this point!!!!