Junior High & High School RP discussion

Town > Rin's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 457 (457 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Not the owner... Owners can add pictures of descriptions.

message 2: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Tanku!

message 3: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((lol np~ :)))

message 4: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Ugh it won't let me paste the picture....))

message 5: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((gonna pretend that Rin already left for school....))

message 6: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((okay then ^^))

message 9: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 27, 2012 07:47AM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Don't know if this makes it easier for you or not. If not I'll delete this comment.

Living Room-

Rin's Room-

Rin's Art Shack-

Guest Room-

Kitchen-

message 10: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Oh thanks it helps a ton!))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((I couldn't get the photo of Rin's room, it says forbidden acess....))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((me too))

message 13: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((oh, sorry. Let me pick another.))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((kk))

message 15: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Thank you Silverlight!))

message 16: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments ((Since no one is RPing here, I will!))
Sara walked up to the door and knocked her and Rins secret knock ((you kniw the one)) and waited.

message 17: by dazpup (new)

dazpup | 209 comments Solarius wrote: "((Since no one is RPing here, I will!))
Sara walked up to the door and knocked her and Rins secret knock ((you kniw the one)) and waited."

((We are all at school except me.))

message 18: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Rin got up from her bed and walked quietly down the stairs to the backyard. Her parents weren't home, and they'd left the door to the art shed unlocked, so...

๖ۣۜƧilverlight There was a soft knock on the door, than the house was filled with silence again.

message 20: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Oh! Nate? Is that you?" called Rin. She went to the door and unlocked it.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Hey?" Nate questioned softly.

message 22: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Sorry! Um, hey," rin said, opening the door. She smiled at Nate. "They-my parents-aren't home. And they left the art shed unlocked, so..."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate ever so slightly smiled, "Let's check it out than...if you don't mind..."

message 24: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Sure. Come on in." Rin held open the door. She walked to the back of the house. "It's out back, so follow me."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate closed the door softly behind himself, and followed her, looking around as he walked.

message 26: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "I-I hope you like the house. I tried to clean up a bit before you came over," said Rin, smiling. "Come on, this way." She motioned for him to follow her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Ya, it's fine." Nate said, partly amazed.

message 28: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Rin walked out into the shed in her yard. "Here we are!" she said.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate's gaze shifted to follow her's.

message 30: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Well, don't be shy. Come in!" said Rin, smiling with excitement. She stepped into the studio.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate followed her, "Nice, shame they lock it up though." He mumbled.

message 32: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Well, they just might move away. They've been discussing it for a while. I just might end up with my own house," said Rin. "It's a bit messy, but I hope you can find it servicable."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "So....um, do you still have those old drawings you were talking about in class?" Nate asked.

message 34: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Yes! I do!" Rin ran over to a corner and pulled out four sheets of paper. "This isn't all of it, but these are some of the better ones."

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-nX57IZ5vX4...

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs20/f/200...

http://digitalseahorse.com/img/sketch...

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201...

((XP))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate paused from shuffling the papers, at the last one. "This one's pretty good." He commented.

message 36: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Thank you. I always liked that one the best." Rin smiled. "Would you like to try your hand at the studio? Do you want to draw anything?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Sure." Nate slightly grinned.

message 38: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Umm, feel free to use anything. Paint's up on that top shelf, sketching pencils and paper and erasers are in that drawer over there." Rin pointed to the places as she spoke.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate gave a slight nod, and of course went for the sketching penicils. He settled down with a paper, on a book, slumped down beside a wall, shading in and making curves with the pencil.

message 40: by dazpup (last edited Feb 22, 2012 04:36PM) (new)

dazpup | 209 comments *Theo's House*

"Hmm. I wounder if Rin is free tomorrow." Theo said holding his phone. *Ring! Ring!* "Hey Rin? You there?" Theo asked.

message 41: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "You sketch, right? I paint and sketch. I think I'm better with sketching, though." Rin went to the paint drawer and selected three brushes. Then she grabbed paint from the top shelf and went over to her easel. "You know you can use a desk."

message 42: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Huh? oh! My phone!" Rin put down her art supplies and grabbed her phone. "Sorry, Nate, one second. Hello?" answered Rin.

message 43: by dazpup (last edited Feb 22, 2012 04:37PM) (new)

dazpup | 209 comments "Hey Rin! I was wondering tomorrow when I'm off duty at work, we can just hang out?" Theo asked.

message 44: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Um, I don't know. I might be open. One sec." Rin covered her speaker with her hand. "Nate? Would you like to hang out again tomorrow? I need to know if I'll be free. Art comes first, when it can."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "You can hang out with your friend, I don't mind..." Nate said, setting down the drawing.

message 46: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "oh. Okay." Rin went back to talking to Theo. "Sure. I'll be open. Where do you want to hang out?"

message 47: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Rin's eyes caught the drawing. "Wow! Nate! That's amazing!"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate slightly shrugged. "Just a memory on paper."

message 49: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "A memory? What do you mean?" Rin didn't realize she was multi-tasking. Talking on the phone and admiring Nate's art.

message 50: by dazpup (new)

dazpup | 209 comments "Oh okay. Meet me at Starbucks around 1?" Theo said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10