All Musicians discussion

Harry Potter RP > Owlry

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Christine, Aw, it makes me wanna dance like a dolphin!!!! (new)

Christine (christinenc22) | 702 comments Mod
Letters and parchment and etc......

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments Alexandria walked to the window in the owlery and stared out of it, sighing. She watched as owls flew in and out of it. How se wished she could do the same. The thought of staying here for 7 whole years was unimaginable.

message 3: by Christine, Aw, it makes me wanna dance like a dolphin!!!! (new)

Christine walked in and heard Alexandria sighing. "Beautiful day isn't?" She paused for a second,"Are you alright?" She asked her.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments ((is this going to take place before or after Voldemort's downfall?))

She turned and stared quizzically at Christine for a moment, her head cocked to the side.
"I suppose it is a rather nice day," she remarked, not answering the question.

message 5: by Christine, Aw, it makes me wanna dance like a dolphin!!!! (new)

(( i think after))

She nodded,"I'd agree."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments ((Ok))

"What is your purpose for being here?" she asked.

message 7: by Christine, Aw, it makes me wanna dance like a dolphin!!!! (new)

"Um...I have a letter," She waved it in front of Alexandria's face.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments Alexandria blinked and scowled at Christine.
"I don't believe that was necessary," she muttered.

message 9: by Christine, Aw, it makes me wanna dance like a dolphin!!!! (new)

"If I think its necessary then it necessary." She stated.

message 10: by Jasmine | ModernScrolls (last edited Apr 25, 2012 01:43PM) (new)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments "Necessary to wave a bloody letter in my face?" Alexandria snapped, turning around and looking out the window once more. "No, I don't think so."

message 11: by Christine, Aw, it makes me wanna dance like a dolphin!!!! (new)

"Ha! You weren't paying attention to me." Christine replied. "I had to do it."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments "Had to," Alexandria muttered flatly, her gaze cool when it was returned to Christine.

message 13: by Christine, Aw, it makes me wanna dance like a dolphin!!!! (new)

She grinned happily. "Yes, now you know that I'm not your ordinary cookie."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments ((Sorry, for some reason this never showed up 0.o ))

"I could tell quite before you waved that in my face, actually," Alexandria said with a wry smile.

message 15: by Christine, Aw, it makes me wanna dance like a dolphin!!!! (new)

Christine smirked,"Wonderful." She skipped over to a desk where parchment and a quill were, "I was going to send a letter to someone else, also. I knew I wasn't the only one."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments Alexandria rolled her eyes and returned her attention to the window, searching the skies for her owl.

message 17: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 182 comments Zeek walks in slowly "Hi" he says waving at them

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments She turned back and glanced at him, smirking a bit. "Hi."

message 19: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 182 comments "How are you doing?" He asks oblivious of the smirk she seems nice he thinks

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments Alexandria stared blankly at him for a moment. "Fine," she said slowly, "How're you?"

message 21: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 182 comments ((lol that last post of mine was a little to formal :P))

"Good" He says gawking at the surroundings

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments ((lol ehh it's fine :P))

"Have you never seen an owlery before?" she asked with a smirk, rolling her eyes.

message 23: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 182 comments ((lol))

He noticed the roll but ignored it "This is my first time being in one"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments Alexandria peered curiously at him for a moment. So far he was the only one to completely ignore and dismiss her attitude. She cocked her head to the side.
"You don't look like a first year...you've never come in here?"

message 25: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 182 comments "No" He said walking over to his owl and petting him.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments "Why not?" she asked curiously.

message 27: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 182 comments "Didn't want to"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments "Fair enough," she replied, looking back out the window.

message 29: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 182 comments "Amazing view don't you think?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments "It's beautiful," Alexandria replied truthfully, for once not adding venom to her words. "Sometimes...I wish I could just fly away like the owls do."

message 31: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 182 comments "I know how that feels"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments Alexandria looked at him curiously. "What House are you in?" she asked.

message 33: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 182 comments "Hufflepuff, you?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments She laughed lightly. "That explains it. I'm in Slytherin."

message 35: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 182 comments "Cool" He says with a blank look on his face while looking at all the owls

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments "Is it really?" she muttered, more to herself than to him.

message 37: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 182 comments "Yes"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments Alexandria looked back at Zeek, a puzzled expression on her face as she thought. Was he being sarcastic? Was he saying that just to be nice, or did he really mean it? No one liked Slytherins except for...well, Slytherins. And even some of them didn't like their own House.

message 39: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 182 comments "Slytherins are interesting with their behavior

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments "Interesting or complete assholes?" she asked with a wry smile.

message 41: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 182 comments "Interesting"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments Alexandria raised an eyebrow, sitting on the window ledge. "How so?"

message 43: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 182 comments "They act stuck up when they are no better then the rest of us" he says nicely

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments She stiffened for a moment, then let out a breath and laughed. "Yeah..."

message 45: by Christine, Aw, it makes me wanna dance like a dolphin!!!! (new)

The World Is So Cold *Shivers* wrote: ""Hufflepuff, you?""

"I heard your a Hufflepuff, huh?" Said Christine as she gave her letters to her owl. "I am one too." She looked to the boy and gave a nice smile.

message 46: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 182 comments He smiles at Christine

message 47: by Christine, Aw, it makes me wanna dance like a dolphin!!!! (new)

"What year are you in?" Christine asked him, "Oh yeah, and by the way, what is your name?"

message 48: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 182 comments "Fourth,you? and its Zeek, whats yours?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments Alexandria giggled and looked back out the window with a smile; she could see her owl coming towards her.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 142 comments ((Just when I thought this group was coming back...*sighs sadly*))

« previous 1