The Olympians discussion

God/Goddess High School > Advisory/Homeroom

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Nova stormed into the room, angry that school had started again. She was the first one in the room, "oh great, more school" she muttered

message 3: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Delilah walked in, slow motion, flipping her hair, "Movie has almost finished, do I really have to be here!!!"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh please" Nova said, she flicked her finger and a tight bonnett covered Delilah's hair. "You just care about your movie, I acually was helping people in Africa fix their dam, and save their town!" Nova snapped.

message 5: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Delilah laughed, "I give them entertainment, just last night, I helped birth a boy that would one day become super famous!!" She then sat down, watching her hair through a mirror, it formed a beautiful hairdo without touching.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I blessed thousand of kids last night, they will be come famous for elping people and fixing problems. One of them, will in the end, know the cure for all cancers." Nova said unimpressed by Delilah((LOL!!)) "And,that reminds me. I've got to fix my own hair." Nova without a movment,transformed Delilah's hair into a spectatcular hairdo.

message 7: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((hehe)) Delilah stared at Nova, then started humming the theme tune for her play, then she noticed that no one else was in, "hey ummm, Nova, where is everyone?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"who knows?" Nova said she started drawing a blueprint for a new city layout. "Now, where should I put the City Hall?" Nova puttered around in her back-pack, and then asked Delilah, "Since it's hard to miss your trying to get me to ask thi question I'll ask... What is your play about?"

message 9: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Delilah smiled, "Well, the guy directing it has set the scene, it's about a lively model, who runs down the catwalk then dissapears!"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fascinating, how's production, when are your play dates, I'll see one, is it on Broadway?" nova said still focusing on her blueprint.

message 11: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Delilah smiled, "broadway, all next week!!!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Funn!" Nova said, acually excited for he friend. "Now would you rather go to a City Hall South of a market, or north?" nova said turning back to her blue print ((gtg byee))

message 13: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((kk xx lyl)) delilah smiled, "South, it's warmer!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((i'm back)) "I guess but this city is in Alaska." Nova said, her face turning into a confused look

message 15: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((yay))
Delilah laughed, "Sorry, just miss life in England, if only we were in France, southern France is just beautiful!" She said, dreaming about when they lived there.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Italy, is where I lived. It's the prettiest, bestest place in the world. No other country, even England can be compared there with the food." Nova said laughing rembering her old life in Italy, before the gods came to live in America- The new West.

message 17: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Delilah smiled, "But good ole bangers and mash, Oh, how I yearn to be in England!" She swooned and smiled, "You know, I left that guy, Micheal there, he had one of my kids!"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've had a few of my own kids- You know Leonardo DiVinci, and Micheal Angelo- just a few." nova said smirking, she rarley had kids.

message 19: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Delilah laughed, "Oh man, I've had so many kids, I just can't keep track, I was gutted when poor Michael Jackson, man!" She started sobbing but then looked at Nova, "Pretty famous kids for the pair of us!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, MJ created some great music." Nova said. *ring, ring* "We've got to get to art c'mon." nove said grabbing Delilah ((art room))

message 21: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((kk)) Delilah rushed over, ((are we wearing uniform or not, ill say no)) "But, I can't get my dress painty!!!"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((god no, I've never/ and will never wear a uniform to school in my life, except sports uniforms)) "Fine, just wear an apron! If you do get paint on it, then I'll make you a new one, i'm an amazing designer"

message 23: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((lol, you are lucky, i have to put my uniform on again tomorrow :*( sad!!)) Delilah smiled than ran along the corridor. ((brb gotta print my essay off xx))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Can there be music classes??))

message 25: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((:P)) Delilah walked in the room and sat down on the teachers desk.