Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) Catching Fire discussion

Favorite book in the series

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sabrina My favorite book is catching fire then is hunger games then mockingjay

i have to reread them though i can't believe i forgot so much!!!

I loved catching fire though

Charlotte I love all three books!! ahah, there is something about each book that makes them a lil different :)

Lyssa Ruiz Hunger Games and Mocking Jay are basically tied... I didn't like Catching Fire all that much.

message 4: by Jemma (new)

Jemma Catching Fire was definitely my favorite however I loved the 1st one too. I found that although good, Mockingjay was kind of hard to get into.

Yazi Hunger Games, and Mockingjay

Jasmin Catching Fire was my favorite, although I loved The Hunger Games so much, the characters in the second one were just too awesome! (Finnick, Joanna etc)

Glennamargaret Catching Fire! Definitely. You had the information and knew about everyone from the Hunger Games, but things were really picking up!

Picking up... speeding up... catching fire!

haha oh, I'm so funny.

Sabrina Glennamargaret wrote: "Catching Fire! Definitely. You had the information and knew about everyone from the Hunger Games, but things were really picking up!

Picking up... speeding up... catching fire!

haha oh, I'm so f..."

haha that was really funny! :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I enjoyed Catching Fire the most. The main reason for this is that it was where you saw Katniss really fall for Peeta, which is who I was hoping for. It also brought to light a lot of the corruption and problems with the Government.

Andrew Hildreth Catching Fire is my favorite in the series.

Kåiłeē I really liked Catching Fire the best. It had the best plot line to it. Lots of twists and turns. Mockingjay... I'm not even gunna start talking about cuz I will go off like a bomb on everything about it. It seems like everytime something good wasa gunna happen, she woke up in a hospital bed. Hunger Games is a close second to Catching Fire.

Christina I loved Catching Fire the best. (I've read it 4 times!!!!) You got to see more into their lives, not just trying to survive. It also told more about the rebellion, and offered the introduction to the characters. I loved Hunger Games, and Mockingjay was a little hard to get into, but I liked it as well. In the end though, all of them told a different story, and each book had a different, but necessary twist to them. They each told their own story.

Allison Hunger Games. no comparison. the other two werent as good as the first one.

Rebekah H. Catching Fire, because of Finnick, Johanna, and my favorite character, Cinna.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

i loved them all, but my favorite was catching fire.

Megan catching fire !!!!!!!!! LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVEvLOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE Finnick!!!!!!!!!!

Christina Megan, I didn't quite catch your love for Finnick : )

Geneva I love all the books! But if I could only pick one, I think my favorite would be the Hunger Games.

Sabrina Kailee wrote: "I really liked Catching Fire the best. It had the best plot line to it. Lots of twists and turns. Mockingjay... I'm not even gunna start talking about cuz I will go off like a bomb on everything ab..."

soooooo true oh my god...... honestly

Sabrina Megan (I heart FINNICK) wrote: "catching fire !!!!!!!!! LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVEL..."

hahahahahahahahaha meeeee 2!

Julianna I LOVED Catching Fire the best! Just because you know what's happening and then you just become surprised!! I just LOVED it!! THERES LIKE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVED IT!!! Also I imagined my friend as Peeta and he was so perfect for that part because he dressed up as Peeta for Halloween and that was the first time I met him and THEN I read the books so that definetly made it one of the best books serise ever!

message 22: by Abii (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abii Curtis I didnt like catching fire.... Haha! Mockingjay and Hungergames are tied though :P