Christian Historical Fiction discussion

Troublesome Creek

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Margaret (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:45PM) (new)

Margaret Chind (cherryblossommj) | 395 comments Mod
If anyone would still like to discuss Troublesome Creek, I'll be looking for discussion on it's goodreads page. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16... Any time this week.

message 2: by Amy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:45PM) (new)

Amy (amyfishgirl) | 17 comments hey gang. thanks Margaret for stepping up to the plate for the old group. I would have, but with everything with my dad.
Please add my family to your prayers. My dad is in the hospital in a coma, and there has been no change for 48hrs. The one good thing so far is that his brother came to see him today. John has not seen or talked to my dad in 7 years when their mom died. So I'm thankful for that. but this is hard and even with the final goal is heaven in mind for him, we are still selfish humans that want him to be around. thanks for your prayers.
-Amy
some one take the book for next month and I'll get back to New Mexico Sunrise in Dec or Jan.

message 3: by Wanda (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:45PM) (new)

Wanda | 3 comments Amy, I'm sorry to hear about your Dad! I will add him and your family to my prayers.

Wanda

message 4: by Margaret (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:52PM) (new)

Who has questions to start discussions on Troublesome Creek? Anyone??

message 5: by Margaret (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:53PM) (new)

Heidi,
I went and posted the questions as different discussions so that they're easier to read and quickly respond. I didn't know if you wanted to go back and copy your answers under each separate one or not. Thank you so much for finding those. They should really get us started with strong thinking.