Crossed (Matched, #2) Crossed discussion

Movie??

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cassy Would this make a good movie? I think it would...

Noël yeah, it would make an awesome movie.

Thea well, it was ok! maybe not movie material tho..

Cassy The author's website said something about film rights optioned with Disney and Offspring..

Elsa Carrion I would see it.

Thea meh..

Danielle i dont think so...it just doesn't seem like the kind of book to make into a movie.

Thea Danielle wrote: "i dont think so...it just doesn't seem like the kind of book to make into a movie."

ikr, it wasnt that, intersitng to be made into a movie, i wasnt very into it!

Danielle Thea wrote: "Danielle wrote: "i dont think so...it just doesn't seem like the kind of book to make into a movie."

ikr, it wasnt that, intersitng to be made into a movie, i wasnt very into it!"

yeah i agree

message 10: by Thea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thea Danielle wrote: "Thea wrote: "Danielle wrote: "i dont think so...it just doesn't seem like the kind of book to make into a movie."

ikr, it wasnt that, intersitng to be made into a movie, i wasnt very into it!"

ye..."

ikr, crossed was, A KINDA FASTER, but still i would say neither..

message 11: by Thea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thea ooooooops i mean MATCH!

Marisa I think it would be a good tv series not a movie though.

Danielle yeah that's actually a good idea i haven't really thought about that! a tv series would actually be pretty good but definetly NOT a movie!

message 14: by Thea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thea ya series, would be pretty cool! i could see that AS danielle said tho NO MOVIE!

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah If they did it as a tv series though it would be on pay tv like the Consiparcy 365 series that is only on foxtell which not every has ((it was the only thing I could think of right now ))

message 16: by Thea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thea ya,

Samah Eww, theres going to be a movie? I already had to live through the book which was terrible. There are better books out there like divergent or delirium

Danielle Samah wrote: "Eww, theres going to be a movie? I already had to live through the book which was terrible. There are better books out there like divergent or delirium"

no there is no movie we were saying what if...ikr go divergent!

message 19: by Samah (last edited Feb 21, 2012 03:43PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Samah Danielle wrote: "Samah wrote: "Eww, theres going to be a movie? I already had to live through the book which was terrible. There are better books out there like divergent or delirium"

no there is no movie we were..."

Ohh sorry, i just didnt like the book, but you probably already figured that out. and theres going to be a sequel for divergent

message 20: by Thea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thea Whats DIVERGENT?

Danielle Samah wrote: "Danielle wrote: "Samah wrote: "Eww, theres going to be a movie? I already had to live through the book which was terrible. There are better books out there like divergent or delirium"

no there is..."

yeah i hated that book!!!! ik i am soooo excited

Samah Thea wrote: "Whats DIVERGENT?"

The awesomest book a the current moment, wayyyyyyyy better than matched

Marisa Samah wrote: "Thea wrote: "Whats DIVERGENT?"

The awesomest book a the current moment, wayyyyyyyy better than matched"

Matched is nothing compared to Divergent! DIVERGENT is amazing. I have already pre-ordered Insurgent! Love love love it!

Danielle really good!...when does insurgent come out?

Marisa Danielle wrote: "really good!...when does insurgent come out?"

Insurgent comes out May 1st I'm pretty sure. I can't wait to see more of Tris and Four!

message 26: by Thea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thea Marisa wrote: "Samah wrote: "Thea wrote: "Whats DIVERGENT?"

Matched is nothing compared to Divergent! DIVERGENT is amazing. I have alread..."

hey what is it about...
:D

Marisa Thea wrote: "Marisa wrote: "Samah wrote: "Thea wrote: "Whats DIVERGENT?"

Matched is nothing compared to Divergent! DIVERGENT is amazing..."

Divergent is about a Dystopian Society where teenagers(17 or 18 year olds) are tested with mind programs. After they are tested they are told which faction or group fits them best. There are five groups. Dauntless, Abnegation, Erudite, Candor, and Amity are the 5 factions. The person then chooses the faction they want to be placed in. It's really interesting to see what they do within certain factions.

message 28: by Thea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thea Marisa wrote: "Thea wrote: "Marisa wrote: "Samah wrote: "Thea wrote: "Whats DIVERGENT?"

Matched is nothing compared to Divergent! DIVERGE..."

ahhh OK ill put that on the list of books that i have to read!! hahh :D

Marisa Yay! It really is a great book. :)

message 30: by Thea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thea Marisa wrote: "Yay! It really is a great book. :)"

OK, i wiiiiiiilllllllllllllll read it! it seems good from waht ur saying! :)

Danielle also the maiin girl is divergent which means she has more then one place she could belong too! and she meats someone and yeah..

Sabrina i would love it if this was made to a move
*hint hint* Ally