Home Base discussion

Book Chat > Percy Jackson!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) by Rick Riordan The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) by Rick Riordan The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) by Rick Riordan

And! The Heroes of Olympus!
The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick Riordan The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, #2) by Rick Riordan The Mark of Athena

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Best. books. EVER!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I cried at the Titan's Curse and I read The Son of Neptune two days before the release date.

message 4: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ ☆ Kat ☆ Bad Wolf wrote: "I cried at the Titan's Curse and I read The Son of Neptune two days before the release date."

HOW?!

message 5: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Kitty wrote: "I love this series too, though I've not read the other series listed.

Percy Jackson was good because it was always.. action-y, I suppose, and because the dialogue was just so darn hilarious:)"

IT WAS! I loved it!

message 6: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (marlene1001) سارہ سادیا =D wrote: "☆ Kat ☆ Bad Wolf wrote: "I cried at the Titan's Curse and I read The Son of Neptune two days before the release date."

HOW?!"

That's the same I wanted to ask. HOW?! I want too! Percy Jackson is one of my favorite books!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Target put it out two days early where I live (probably by accident), so I got it on the 2nd instead of 4th. :P

message 8: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ UGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (marlene1001) WTH?! I want tooo!