A Song of Ice & Fire Fans discussion

That awkward moment when...

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (laceandleatherboundbooks) | 17 comments 1) You meet someone who hasn't read the series and have nothing to talk about
2) You mix up Stannis and Renly and say Stanley
3) You spend an entire book growing to love a character and then they die

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 1113 comments I know the third one well. I also know the first one and you are so passionate about the book and they look at you like you have two heads. However, I have converted three people to the series, two directly and one indirectly.

message 3: by Arby (new)

Arby (xblackheart7x) | 68 comments ...you confuse real world history with Westeros history.

message 4: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 392 comments You feel life couldn't possibly continue because The Winds of Winter isn't out yet:(

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 1113 comments awww, well hopefully it won't take 5 more years :)

message 6: by Avisek (new)

Avisek Bandyopadhyay | 8 comments Better than that..Since GRRM has promised that the TV series wont overtake the series, the 2 books would be published in 5 years...Cheers to that !!

message 7: by T (new)

T (ttynwhite) | 4 comments You have to break up with your other book boyfriends for one that may not even be alive anymore...

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 1113 comments hahahahaha book boyfriends?

message 9: by T (new)

T (ttynwhite) | 4 comments Jayme(the ghost reader) wrote: "hahahahaha book boyfriends?"

Lol! Yep. You don't have any???

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 1113 comments hmmmmm, no not really, they all leave me at the end. :)

message 11: by T (new)

T (ttynwhite) | 4 comments Aw :(

message 12: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (lacr1mation) Ha!! That's funny!

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 1113 comments See someone gets it :)