CrAzY Bo0k L0vErS discussion

Just 4 Fun > Finish the Sentence

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lexi, Jace & Four luvver!! <3 xD (new)

Lexi (lexiluvsjaceandfour3) | 110 comments Mod
Ok, this is a game where you keep adding on to the sentence & eventually end out with a story!

message 2: by Lexi, Jace & Four luvver!! <3 xD (last edited Feb 19, 2012 04:57PM) (new)

Max kept running. She had to get there and save him

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (bookwormjenn) Her lungs burned but she pushed on.

message 4: by Lexi, Jace & Four luvver!! <3 xD (new)

She had no idea where she was going, and stumbled into a tree.

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (bookwormjenn) Her head throbbed and she steadied herself.

message 6: by Lexi, Jace & Four luvver!! <3 xD (new)

Then, she heard a voice from behind her.

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (bookwormjenn) "Max?" The familiar voice asked.

message 8: by Lexi, Jace & Four luvver!! <3 xD (new)

She turned to see him standing there, tall and strong-looking, with his pale golden eyes.

message 9: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 7 comments She hesitated, "How long have you been standing there?", the mission at hand flew from her mind.

message 10: by Lexi, Jace & Four luvver!! <3 xD (new)

"A few minutes. How'd that tree feel?"

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (hotpinklady420) "First hand experience really is the best learning method." I gestured towards the tree irritably.

message 12: by Eglantine (new)

Eglantine (eglantinec) he stepped closer and i could feel his breath on my skin. i could distinctly see the deep gash on his left cheekbone.

message 13: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (hotpinklady420) I cupped his face softly, "What happened here?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

' I should ask you the same question' he replied

message 15: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 7 comments She pulled her hand away from his face quickly, as if she had just touched something much too hot.

message 16: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (bookwormjenn) "Well I was just out for a run." She said unable to tell Hunter the truth.

(Is the name Hunter okay?)

message 17: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (hotpinklady420) How could she tell him about the dream she had, the one that was oddly coming true.

(Hunter is fine with me lol)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

'I , I... I ummmmmmm, have to go, umm, on a date, with my boyfriend' I stuttered, it was true, i did have a date, but i didnt have a boyfriend.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hunter frouned, '' You have a boyfriend? ''
OH GOD! Was that jealousy in his voice? I couldnt lie to him. '' Well, no, but, I'm hoping he will be, Can i ask you something... private?'' i mumbled.

message 20: by Eglantine (last edited Mar 12, 2012 11:52AM) (new)

Eglantine (eglantinec) he looked at me suspiciously.
'...yeah?' i could feel his hazal eyes boring into me. i could feel my cheeks flame.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

OK, just ask, he'll understand... ' CAN YOU HELP ME PICK AN OUTFIT THAT ISN'T SLUTTY!! ' I blurted, oh my god, i may die of embarrasment, oh, wait, just did.

message 22: by Eglantine (new)

Eglantine (eglantinec) he was thrown off by my question but regained his normal expression. 'ummm....? don't you have friends for that???'

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" well, you said I couldn't contact my old friends in Snow Falls, and I don't really havent got any friends here because it's the summer, and I haven't been to my new school yet..." I stuttered, I couldn't believe I'd just asked that, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!! Oh wait, I know what's wrong I'm an elemental with the power of darkness and I have to kil some
Evil dude blah blah blah. You can see how'd that could mess up a person.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

" ok, " he said, sounding unsure.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(New paragraph)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont know why, but I wanted to make him really jealous, there was something in my chest... Warming? I have to be mistaken, I don't love, I can't, because of what HE did... Could I tell Hunter what happened? No, im not ready. He'd hate me, hunter would think I'm disgusting, he'd lock me in a room in his... OUR ... house. What would he think, if I told him HE had taken my heart, literally, he'd hate me, I'm sure of it.
Fighting back tears, I pit on a blue dress ( continue the sentence with what the dress looked like )

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(Put not pit )

message 28: by Lexi, Jace & Four luvver!! <3 xD (new)

It was a knee-length, strapless dress, the color of my pale blue eyes. There was a darker blue bow across the back. Other than that, it was simple...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

CHAPTER 2
HUNTERS POINT OF VIEW:

When max stepped out my jaw hit the floor, she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. And she was going out with some other guy! Didn't she know how I felt?!
" Ummmmmmm, yeah, errrrr, you loo-look... Cool..." I stuttered...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

" cool?" She asked.

message 31: by Lexi, Jace & Four luvver!! <3 xD (new)

"Uh... yeah.." I said.
How could she be going out with another guy?!
Who the hell was he?
Who did he think he was, going out with my girl?
Well, okay.. maybe she was only mine in my head... but I thought that she felt something too... I thought after what happened last year, we'd still be together..

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 20, 2012 11:37AM) (new)

( last year flashback )

We were walking downn the beach,hand in hand...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(( we need more people so we can get comments quicker ))

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelm15) | 4 comments It was so beautiful outside on the beach. It was like the beach was made for her.That was the moment when I knew I was totally and definitely in love with her.

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 26, 2012 03:50PM) (new)

Nononononono!! Im hunter quil j. The biggest player at school.
Then she spoke, just 1 sentence, a simple jumble of words,wordsthat broke my heart and burned it , then threw the ashes to the sea,words that id said million times before...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

" Its over, I'm sorry but I just don't feel the, spark, Y'know? "" her musical voice whispered