Home Base discussion

1 Million Groups > Hampton Murder RP

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Name: Hampton Murder RP
Description: 14 years ago in Hampton there were 5 murders. All women. Four of them had children, the other was pregnant for the first time. There were no traces of evidence for what truely happened. The murders were cold cases on the 3rd year of investigation. Now 14 years later relatives, mainly the young girls, of the victims are recieving notes. Is it the same person that murdered the 5 women? Is it even one person?

It's taking place in the end of January, almost February. The weather is very cold and snowy.
Rules:
[close] 1) This is an advanced RP. Minimum of 25 words per post, well written.
2) Swearing is fine, just don't over do it and if someone asks to stop then stop!
3) Only mods can invite people to join if you want someone to join tell us first and we'll think about it.
4) DO NOT make a topic with out mods permission.
5) No text talk in RP's. In chat and spam topics it's fine but do not over do it.
6) No spam! It will be deleted. No ifs, ands or buts
7) No Anime allowed. Your charrie won't be accepted
8) Do not question the mods.
9) Do not ask to be a mod.
10.) If someone doesn't reply to a post, do not re-post. They're most likely just busy.
Picture: um, click the link and see
Moderators: Me, Liz, Rose, Alex ((who isn't on till summer)), Hannah. But right now Liz and I are the main mods 'cause we've come up with most of the stuff to get into the plot ((we're gonna get it started once we have more members and some charries filled in))
Setting: Public until we get more people
Link To group: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/6...

message 2: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Puh-leez join this group! It's really good and we're just about to get into the plot. We just need some charries!

message 3: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ We need more people! Please JOIN!

message 4: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Sadiya, I don't want to join ._.
Sorry.

message 5: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Ok.