☀Ignite Your Creativity☀ discussion

Blogs! > $คгคђ's Blog. ❤

Comments Showing 1-50 of 354 (354 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) I guess you're both lucky and unlucky, huh?

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Lol I guess... Probably more lucky. Lucky that I don't mix with the kids I used to mix with, and I haven't been attacked badly.

message 3: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) All these people in this group talking about their tough life. I live in the suburbs, in a neighborhood with big houses, and in them live mostly middle class people. A lot of them are religious, really religious, too. So all in all, I can't imagine it.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Uhm... I don't think saying 'brown' is the right way to describe people. I get that people can be scary, but you shouldn't really link it to their race. Also, the guy who killed the boy was white. It's got nothing to do with race.

message 5: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) ♪ $คгคђ ♪ ™ wrote: "Don't be. The guy who did it was mental probably, and it was years ago. Nothing bad has happened since. And you don't live in my area, do you? Hah :)"

ha lol

message 6: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) it's black, not brown, and it isn't nice to describe people like that.

message 7: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) Now I understand.
Don't worry, be happy:)

message 8: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) LOL

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Hawkins | 64 comments A murder? GET OUTTA THERE!!!!!

message 10: by Sarah (last edited Jun 28, 2012 09:59AM) (new)

Sarah Thursday 28 June 2012, 5.59 pm.

Absolutely love quotes. I could go on and on, saying my favourite quotes.
But no matter how much I love them, they confuse me.
Confusion is ridiculous.

Quotes confuse me because some of them contradict with others. Especially if they involve philosophy or God. Or love. Or family.

"Diamonds aren't a girl's best friend - her mother is." My grandma told me. And I totally agree. That doesn't confuse me. Gosh, I love my grandma.
-

Not everything confuses me, and I find that the simplest things are the best things in life. Mainly because they don't confuse me.

For example, do you ever wish you were different? Prettier? Smarter?
What is being pretty? That's confusing. What is perfection? It's not a simple thing. All I know is that every girl doesn't like something about herself. It's usually about how she looks, but if you're one of those rare people like two of my best friends who are happy with their appearance, then it could be something else, something not so physical.

I'm glad I go to the school I go to sometimes. Most of the people are educated enough to know that everyone is different, and therefore may look different. And when someone comes along who isn't, they get attacked. If I went to a 'normal' school, I'd probably hate myself more.

But when I think about it, people shouldn't care about things like that. And even though I'm pretty self-concious, I know that there's enough room in the world for variety. We see people, and think, I wish I could be like that. Whereas, what we don't see is that other people look at us that way.

I only thought about this now.

We may think we aren't lucky in the looks department, or in smartness, or braveness, or we might think we don't act cool. Or we're not good at this or that.

But we're blessed in other ways.

It's probably about three quarters of the population of the world who want to be like us. The hungry. The abused. The sick. The scared. And some people may have started out with a good life, and ended up in a mess. That's even worse.

My dad told me, "Poverty isn't to be ashamed of - it's not doing anything to get out of it when you had the oppurtunity." And he knows what he's talking about.

message 11: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) I think I understand your points here. I have no problem with contradicting quotes. I mean, I'm so contradictory myself, and so is almost everyone I know. Think about it, how people can be so SWEET one moment then so MEAN the next.

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Yeah. But I find that if someone is nice to me one time, I will think they're very sweet, until they go back to being mean again. I'm just sick of that.

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Saturday 30 June 2012, 6.22

22 Hours left. 22 Hours until I do the strangest thing I've ever done in front of a load of people.

22 hours left until I take over the stage for a few minutes. They said in rehearsal it was good. That I should be taking drama for GCSE.

I wish people would stop telling me what to do... Then I wouldn't be in the confusion I am now.

-

It's just finished raining. The drops of rain were hitting the ground like tiny grenades, causing tiny splashes which must be like massive explosions to ants and other insects.

I wanted to go out in it, but didn't have the energy. The energy to be fearless for a change.

There's a strange silence in the air after it rains, as well as a strange smell off the pavement. So pure and beautiful.

message 14: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) There is no such thing as fearless. Everybody has fear.

I like the way you described the feeling after rain.

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Fearless is still having fears. But it's being able to not let them get in your way.

message 16: by Cheyenne, HoH & Proud (new)

Cheyenne | 665 comments Mod
That was a very relaxing entry, Sarah. I think the feeling will stay with me for the better part of the day.

Pirl, there are certain things people are fearless about. I wouldn't say there's no such thing as fearless. I would agree though that there's no such thing as a fearless person.

message 17: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) what's GCSE?

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah The public exams students across the UK take when we're 15/16.

message 19: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) OK. Cool.

message 20: by Cheyenne, HoH & Proud (new)

Cheyenne | 665 comments Mod
Hmmm. I wonder if it's anything like the CAHSEE.

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Sunday 1 July, 7.00 pm.

I DID IT! OH MY GOD.
It didn't fail. People actually said it was good.

YES!

I'm so happy that I'm still shaking. So happy. I don't feel like a total idiot after playing a hallucinating person on stage. That's got to be a good thing.

-

But how can someone feel so happy when someone else is crying? His poor family. Poor boy. SO sad. I think I knew him.

Once.

It was only the day before yesterday. He was walking home from school. A Friday afternoon, getting ready for a great weekend, I'm sure.

Only twelve years old.

Stupid, maybe, for jumping out into the road. But still innocent.

And they said there was a massive bang when the car hit him, and he flew six feet into the air. Suffered major injuries. The car driver was distraught. So were his friends.

And the boy was pronounced dead in hospital later.

It all happened only a mile from my house. On the road I go through everyday. My friends were his friends. I think I knew him once.

Innocent lives lost all the time. Why does God do this to us?

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 133 comments :00 Omigoddess. I am gonna go cry now.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 133 comments :00 Omigoddess. I am gonna go cry now.

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I know. It's really upsetting. :'(

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 133 comments :..(..............

message 26: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) I don't know how to react.

It's good that you felt good about your performance, though.

message 27: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) Sarah, I'd like you to remove a person who has been commenting on my blog, being antisemitic and racist against my people, not to mention what she said against Israel.

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Who is this? Sorry, I haven't been following your blog.

message 29: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) Gemma.
It's OK, you don't have to if you don't want to.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 133 comments Wow. That's all I have to say. And don't worry, being a Jew is awesome ;) I'm not a Jew myself, but the religion is so interesting.

message 31: by Sarah (last edited Jul 01, 2012 12:40PM) (new)

Sarah Hmm, I've just read your conversation. I don't really understand what she's trying to get at and I'm not even from Israel or nor am I a Jew and I find it offensive. I think it's due to ignorance.

message 32: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) Yes, and I'm upset. Something has to be done!
Thank you. The Big Bang Theory is awesome, BTW. The show. The theory itself is OK.

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Don't worry - I'm doing something about it. I can't stand racism.

message 34: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) thank you.

message 35: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Hawkins | 64 comments ♪ $คгคђ ♪ ™ wrote: "Fearless is still having fears. But it's being able to not let them get in your way."

Taylor Swift said that exact thing! Totally agree!

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 133 comments Taylor Swift is awesome.

message 37: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 133 comments This is like her best quote:

"Be that strong girl everyone knew would make it through the worst, be that fearless girl, the one who would dare to do anything, be that independent girl who didn't need a man: be that girl that never back down." - Taylor Swift

message 39: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) I like Mean better.

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Taylor Swift is one of those rare celebrities who has all the good qualities - she can sing, she writes her own songs, she doesn't sing about sex and drugs and stupid things, she's not a bad person, and she's got a good personality. I love her.

message 41: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) Yes! AND she chased her dreams and managed them, not to mention she writes quality stuff.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 133 comments Toats. I'm learning to play the song Last Kiss on the piano. And don't listen to Never Grow Up unless you feel like crying.

message 43: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Haha I cried the first time I heard Never Grow Up.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 133 comments She just teaches such good messages. And do you know she only drinks out of a water bottle, never a glass, because she doesn't want her fans to think she drinks?

message 45: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) Mary Poppins *TheBigBangTheory* wrote: "Toats. I'm learning to play the song Last Kiss on the piano. And don't listen to Never Grow Up unless you feel like crying."

I KNOW!!

message 46: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) Mary Poppins *TheBigBangTheory* wrote: "She just teaches such good messages. And do you know she only drinks out of a water bottle, never a glass, because she doesn't want her fans to think she drinks?"

I love her so much.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 133 comments She is one of my idols. Along with Julie Andrews.

message 48: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Haha Julie Andrews is awesome :) An yeah - Taylor Swift is brilliant.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 133 comments Mary Poppins 5ever!!

message 50: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) I don't know who that is... but Taylor, and Emma Watson are my idols.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8