Coincedence? or MAGIC? discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

THAT'S STRANGE!

So one time I was hanging out wit my friend Lauren and she had a computer and I had another. We just sat there and roleplayed. So ,later we're reading what we wrote and I started writing again, I was writing something like, "A smooth, shiny dagger stuck out from her side and cool, thick, red blood was in a pool around her." And Lauren wasn't looking and then she's like, "I bet your gonna write some thing like, 'A smooth, shiny dagger stuck out from her side and cool, thick, red blood was in a pool around her.'" And I'm like, "what????" I turned to her and showed her the computer. And then we just started guessing what the other one would do!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

AND that would happen!

♥Amethyst from Jewel Group - Annabeth from Alpha (nguyenha0701) | 1 comments School, 2pm last block.
Mr hough: I hate it when students bring their own balls to soccer class
*groans*
Me (in a whisper): but boys bring theirs ALL the time!

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 12 comments Mod
well.... off topic....but...

sometimes i can predict that my parents are gonna come down (when i am either on my computer at a late hour or reading at night ^_^) and i quickly shut down my computer nad get into bed.. or i turn off my light and put my book away.... and than about 1 minute later my mum or dad walk in and don't know a thing.... apart from a few times they've caught me reading.... but NEVER when i am on a computer at a late hour :/