Into the Forest discussion

Nordic Fairies, Part 1: Nordic Fairies (Nordic Fairies, #1a)
This topic is about Nordic Fairies, Part 1
Goodread author promotions > Pre-launch giveaway. Free Nordic Fairies e-book!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saga (new)

Saga Berg (sagaberg) | 3 comments Hi all,

As part of the pre-launch of my Novella Series, Nordic Fairies (Part 1), I am giving away some free e-books to the members of this group.

Short summary of the novella:
Nordic Liosálfar Svala and Viggo have been in love for a thousand years. After two years apart Svala turns on her TV to find Viggo in the public light, posing as a movie star. She tries to seek him out and the events that follow forces some deep buried secrets to surface...

Nordic Fairies (Part 1, novella series) by Saga Berg
Nordic Fairies

To get your free e-book simply message me here or send an e-mail to ebook@sagaberg.com with the subject: “Into the Forest”. Don’t forget to write which e-book format you want me to send (and please include your e-mail if you request comes through Goodreads so I know where to send).

Information on new releases and other information will be posted on myFacebook Page . Please, like the site if you wish to know when the second part of the series is released. (this is optional, and not a required action to get the e-book).

To read more about the novella, please go to my webpage

Thank you!
Saga Berg
www.sagaberg.com

message 2: by Jeannette (new)

Jeannette (padrina) | 8 comments I always thought there was something different about Viggo Mortensen! ;-) LOL!

message 3: by Saga (new)

Saga Berg (sagaberg) | 3 comments Well, he does have a tendency to fall in love with fairy people, doesn't he? :) It's interesting that so many make the connection to Mr. Mortensen, I never even thought of it when I started writing. :)

Viggo is an old Nordic name that is coming back in style in Sweden. Now when I think about it, I suppose Mr. Mortenson might have something to do with that.