Paranormal Romance Obsessed discussion

Book Chat > Favourite Paranormal romance book series?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mindy (new)

Mindy | 12 comments Hey, I'm just finishing up the Demonica / Lords of Deliverance series and was looking to start a new one..

What is your FAVOURITE paranormal romance series?

message 2: by NayNay (last edited Feb 19, 2012 08:13AM) (new)

NayNay I have two that I am equally crazy about

Midnight Breed series by Lara Adrain.

Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian Kiss of Crimson (Midnight Breed, #2) by Lara Adrian Midnight Awakening (Midnight Breed, #3) by Lara Adrian Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed, #4) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Taken by Midnight (Midnight Breed, #8) by Lara Adrian Deeper Than Midnight (Midnight Breed, #9) by Lara Adrian Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed, #10) by Lara Adrian

Scansguard Vampires by Tina Folsom.

Samson's Lovely Mortal (Scanguards Vampires, #1) by Tina Folsom Amaury's Hellion (Scanguards Vampires, #2) by Tina Folsom Gabriel's Mate (Scanguards Vampires, #3) by Tina Folsom Yvette's Haven (Scanguards Vampires, #4) by Tina Folsom Zane's Redemption (Scanguards Vampires, #5) by Tina Folsom

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

My fav series so far is:

Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1) by Jennifer Estep Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy, #2) by Jennifer Estep and I desperately want to and have to read: Dark Frost (Mythos Academy, #3) by Jennifer Estep

♥ Rebecca ♥ My fave YA paranormal series are:

The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Daughter (Iron Fey, #2) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4) by Julie Kagawa
and
Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga, #2) by Colleen Houck Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3) by Colleen Houck

And my fave adult paranormals are:

A Rush of Wings (The Maker's Song, #1) by Adrian Phoenix In the Blood (The Maker's Song, #2) by Adrian Phoenix Beneath the Skin (The Maker's Song, #3) by Adrian Phoenix Etched in Bone (The Maker's Song, #4) by Adrian Phoenix On Midnight Wings (The Maker's Song, #5) by Adrian Phoenix
and
Tempting Danger (World of the Lupi, #1) by Eileen Wilks Mortal Danger (World of the Lupi, #2) by Eileen Wilks Blood Lines (World of the Lupi, #3) by Eileen Wilks Night Season (World of the Lupi, #4) by Eileen Wilks Mortal Sins (World of the Lupi, #5) by Eileen Wilks Blood Magic (World of the Lupi, #6) by Eileen Wilks Blood Challenge (World of the Lupi, #7) by Eileen Wilks Death Magic (World of the Lupi, #8) by Eileen Wilks

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 24, 2012 07:16AM) (new)

My favorite is of course:
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick

Patch!! :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Psy-Changeling Series by Nalini Singh and anything by Shelly Laurenston.

message 8: by Laëtitia (new)

Laëtitia (frenchyangel) Scarlet wrote: "I have a lot of favorites.

Black Dagger Brotherhood
Dark LoverLover EternalLover AwakenedLover RevealedLover UnboundLover EnshrinedLover AvengedLover MineLover UnleashedLover Reborn

Vampire Acade..."

Thanks Scarlet, thanks to you, I've discovered some series ;)

message 9: by Janysa (last edited May 29, 2012 07:47AM) (new)

Janysa (nysa123) | 42 comments I like YA paranormal romance
Oh I have a lot lets see...

Hex Hall Series
Hex Hall
Demonglass
Spell Bound

Pinelight Series
PineLight
TigerLily

Soul Screamers Series
My Soul to Take
Reaper
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
My Soul to Lose
If I Die

Midnight Fire Series
Ignite
Simmer

Study Series
Poison Study
Magic Study
Fire Study

Spellbound Series
Spellbound
Spellcaster

Covenant Series
Half-Blood
Pure

Obsidian Series
Obsidian
Shadows
Onyx

Divergent Series
Divergent
Insurgent

Dream Catcher Series
Wake
Fade
Gone

Fallen Star Series
The Fallen Star
The Underworld
The Vision
The Promise

Unearthly Series
Unearthly
Hallowed

Hero of Olympus Series
The Lost Hero
The Son of Neptune

The Infernal Devices Series
Clockwork Angel
Clockwork Prince

message 10: by Jasmine Byron (new)

Jasmine Byron | 19 comments Thanks janysa, I just purchased pinelight on my kindle. I'm always eager to find new series.

message 11: by Janysa (last edited Jun 02, 2012 05:40AM) (new)

Janysa (nysa123) | 42 comments Ur so very welcome hope you like it

message 12: by Laëtitia (new)

Laëtitia (frenchyangel) Thank you so much Janysa !

message 13: by Janysa (new)

Janysa (nysa123) | 42 comments Ur soo very welcome

message 14: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 4 comments My favourite series
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead

message 15: by Kelli (new)

Kelli Carter | 1 comments YOu guys need to read Jeannie Frosts Cat and Bones Series. Amazing!

message 16: by Alex (last edited Jun 23, 2012 11:48AM) (new)

Alex (a0ttign0n) Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole is my absolute favourite. Have you read it?

Deep Kiss of Winter (Includes Immortals After Dark, #7; Alien Huntress, #4.5) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark #8) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole No Rest For The Wicked by Kresley Cole Dark Desires After Dusk by Kresley Cole A Hunger Like No other by Kresley Cole

message 17: by Ann (new)

Ann Boots (octoberg1rl) | 8 comments Moon CalledMercy Series, Alpha & Omega: A Companion Novella to Cry WolfAlpha & Omega Series, Halfway to the Grave Night Huntress Series, Dark Lover Black Dagger Brotherhood.

message 18: by Imani Richardson (new)

Imani Richardson | 4 comments The Hush Series an the Unearthly series

message 19: by ~Lexi~ (new)

~Lexi~ | 3 comments I have a lot of favorite paranormal romance but my face would be obsidian and I really want to read opal

message 20: by Krissy (new)

Krissy | 6 comments Nalini Singh Archangels series is one of my favorites and Monere Series by Sunny to name a few. :)

message 21: by Sian (new)

Sian | 6 comments loving Nalini Singh, Lynsay Sands, Christine Feehan and Lora Leigh. I like anything that makes me want to read again.

message 22: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Rhoades (jackierhoades) | 6 comments Definitely try Ilona Andrews Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews

message 23: by Lee (last edited Apr 06, 2013 05:03PM) (new)

Lee (you-gotta-love-books) | 6 comments I LOVE the Darkest Powers & Darkness Rising series by Kelley Armstrong! They are really good! These 3 are the Darkest Power series - The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong The Awakening (Darkest Powers, #2) by Kelley Armstrong The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3) by Kelley Armstrong .... and the Darkness Rising series is - The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1) by Kelley Armstrong The Calling (Darkness Rising, #2) by Kelley Armstrong The Rising (Darkness Rising, #3) by Kelley Armstrong