Paranormal Romance Obsessed discussion

Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)
This topic is about Silence
Hush Hush series > Have you read Silence yet?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you read Silence yet?

❋ Sylvia ❋ | 51 comments yes, but am considering re-reading the book again

Janysa (nysa123) | 42 comments I have!!!!!!!! :) Can't wait till the next one

Stephanie (nicolensky2008) | 5 comments I have it waiting on me in my kindle but, I havn't read it yet. :( I love the series but I want to finish the book im on before I start silence.

Valencia (empowered) I have and I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for Finale! (:

Arushi (arushilisa) I have and it was great! :D
OMG FINALE! Must..read...hahaha x)

Fatema (fate_ema) | 8 comments can i read silence without reading hush hush and crescdendo

Arushi (arushilisa) Fatema wrote: "can i read silence without reading hush hush and crescdendo"

No you should really read hush hush and crescendo otherwise you really wont understand silence...sorry :/

Fatema (fate_ema) | 8 comments lisa*adrian & patch* wrote:No you should really read hush hush and crescendo otherwise you really wont understand silence...sorry :/

Arushi (arushilisa) yep sure ;)

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog   | 7 comments i didnt like so much...the other two was better but i love patch!!! so i cant wait for the fourth!!!!

Debbie Davies (debbie16) | 12 comments i read it purely for patch!

Lynzie | 15 comments Janysa wrote: "I have!!!!!!!! :) Can't wait till the next one"me neither EEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPp

Lynzie | 15 comments Pavlina wrote: "i didnt like so much...the other two was better but i love patch!!! so i cant wait for the fourth!!!!"who dosent like patch

Lynzie | 15 comments LisaLisa [i wuv adrian ivashkov] wrote: "Fatema wrote: "can i read silence without reading hush hush and crescdendo"

No you should really read hush hush and crescendo otherwise you really wont understand silence...sorry :/"
ya u wouldnt understand it

Lynzie | 15 comments Debbie wrote: "i read it purely for patch!"lol thats so cool

Lynzie | 15 comments Lynzie wrote: "Debbie wrote: "i read it purely for patch!"lol thats so cool"

i no rite hes so hot and sexy

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I've read it. seriously? Cliffhanger!!! I want the last book . :)

Lynzie | 15 comments Beatrice wrote: "I've read it. seriously? Cliffhanger!!! I want the last book . :)"tptally but serriously october

Valencia (empowered) I can't wait to see the cover