Paranormal Romance Obsessed discussion

Moderator > Ideas or suggestions?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you guys have any ideas or suggestions?

message 2: by Soumi (new)

Soumi (soumiroy) | 74 comments Mod
I think we should do some interesting polls with male and female characters, couples and YA books

message 3: by ❋ Sylvia ❋ (new)

❋ Sylvia ❋ | 51 comments I like that idea :D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Great idea!

message 5: by Soumi (new)

We can add a poll with sexiest vampires, including the Salvatores, Dimitri, Adrian and Christian from VA, Edward from twillight and few more, i'm running out of names

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Soumi (in love with PUCK) wrote: "We can add a poll with sexiest vampires, including the Salvatores, Dimitri, Adrian and Christian from VA, Edward from twillight and few more, i'm running out of names"

Guys from 'Infernal Devices' and 'Mortal Instruments' are popular. Oh an Vampire Academy and House of Night and 'Patch' from Hush hush.

Great idea Soumi. :D
Create the poll and if you need any help with names, feel free to send me a message. :D

Katy

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe we can start a "Monthly Group reads". We start a poll on several books and people can vote on one book they would most like to read and we tally up the votes and pick the most wanted book to read. We'll then give everyone a month to read it and we can make a topic on "monthly reads reviews" and get people to review the book once they're finished. How does that sound?

message 8: by ❋ Sylvia ❋ (new)

❋ Sylvia ❋ | 51 comments that's sounds like a lot of fun! I like this idea, sounds like a real book club :D

message 9: by Soumi (new)

Katy wrote: "Maybe we can start a "Monthly Group reads". We start a poll on several books and people can vote on one book they would most like to read and we tally up the votes and pick the most wanted book to ..."
Second that

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ok cool. :D

Any suggestions for a couple of books we can include in the poll?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I need a few suggestions of books that the group can read.

message 12: by Tom (new)

Tom (lagerhelps) Obsidian is a book that many are talking about that I wouldn't mind doing a group read with.

message 13: by Tom (new)

Tom (lagerhelps) Ya..I liked the tyrelle series but I guess on a group read we should stick to single books?? This is book1 of a trilogy. Switched

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 05, 2012 03:26AM) (new)

OK, greak thanks :) We might just get two or three more oother books to nominate before we get started. I'll let group members know we're doing a group read.

That Slytherin Girl Reads  (shereadsatnight) Or you could do challenges too. :D

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sandee (loves Ash Tallyn) wrote: "Or you could do challenges too. :D"

What kind of challenges?

message 17: by Soumi (new)

We can place a topic on each month..like Vamps, dystopian, werewolves..who will read maximum books on that topic will win a ebook of that topic. How does it sound?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Soumi (in love with PUCK) wrote: "We can place a topic on each month..like Vamps, dystopian, werewolves..who will read maximum books on that topic will win a ebook of that topic. How does it sound?"

Great idea! :D Feel free to start the topics :)

message 19: by Soumi (new)

Yeah..I don't know how to start, will be needing your help

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so, how 'bout beginning on May we'll choose a theme. Vamps maybe? So a monthly challenge? How long do you think it should run?