Paranormal Romance Obsessed discussion

1,000 Games > 1,000 ways to annoy people in Public Bathrooms

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2012 11:54PM) (new)

1. Cheer and clap loudly every time someoe brekas the silence w/ a bodily function noise.
2. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born Free."
3. Drop a marble and say, "Oh shit! My glass eye!"
4. Fill a balloon with creamed corn. Rush into the stall with your hand over your mouth and let out a lengthy vomit impression while you squeeze the balloon and splatter cream corn all about. Apologize profusely and blame it on the fettuccine alfredo you had for breakfast.
5. Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!"
6. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from a height of 6 ft. Sigh relaxingly.
7. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall, adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peekaboo!"
8. Play a well-known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.
9. Stick your open palm under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, "May I borrow a highlighter?"
10. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop the wad under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, "Whoops, could
you kick that back over here please?"

Add some of your own! :D

Please number them.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Turn on all the water sinks and knock on the wall three times run to the door and say to someone in there "They told me to do it. Or the bathroom will flood." Don't know if that's actually funny but whatever :D

message 3: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) 12. Bring a life size doll to your stall. Lock it and squish the doll against the stall door and moan often.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

arushiLisa :) wrote: "12. Bring a life size doll to your stall. Lock it and squish the doll against the stall door and moan often."

:D LOL

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 02, 2012 07:12PM) (new)

13. Lie down on the bathroom floor doing star angels.
14. Make weird faces in the mirror. :D
15. Stare at yourself in the mirror and locked shock. Ask the person in the bathroom "why is there two me's? Thats not possible." Act really scared.
16. Brush your teeth. When it comes time to spit, see where someone is curretnly washing their hands and spit in their sink. (Maybe getting some toothpaste on their hands as a bonus ;D)

message 6: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) LoL at #16. Awks :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

17. Get a bucket of water and when a cubicle is occupied, go to the cubicle next to it, stand on the toilet, and tip the water next door onto that person. Then I'd advise you to run!:D

message 9: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (4ebony) | 46 comments 18. While peeing, sing a Brittany Spears song really loud. preferably "oops i did it again."
19. Before you exit the bathroom, turn on all the faucets.
20. While on the toilet, pass a note to the person next to you saying, "watcha doin'?"
21. Excerise on the floor

message 10: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 69 comments When someone has water all over the bathroom sink while the other person is washing her or his hands

message 11: by Seth (new)

Seth Carlisle | 5 comments 22. Lock all the stall doors and crawl under them all, then scream that someone is stuck in one of the stalls. I advise you leave after that.

message 12: by Seth (new)

Seth Carlisle | 5 comments 23. Make loud noises as though you're having trouble pooping.

message 13: by Seth (new)

Seth Carlisle | 5 comments 24. Get Nutella and mix it with water, then squirt some under the other persons stall saying,"Oops, Diarrhea today."

message 14: by Seth (new)

Seth Carlisle | 5 comments 25. Frequently ask neighbors for toilet paper, then act as though you dropped them in the toilet and ask for more and repeat.

message 15: by Seth (last edited Sep 10, 2012 04:47PM) (new)

Seth Carlisle | 5 comments 26. Jam the paper towl dispenser and get a bunch stuck so that when someone un-jams it, it all comes out.

message 16: by Suwelly (new)

Suwelly | 26 comments 27. Dress up as lifeguard, and then tell everyone that enters the bathroom that you have to accompany them into the stall to make sure that they don't fall in.

27. Open a small perfume stand by the sinks, and spray everyone who walks by.

message 17: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy | 11 comments Put a lemonade stand in one of the stalls and when someone says can I have one say ya get it its free when they go to grab it say not that one had a drug test earlier

message 18: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy | 11 comments Pretend you're a germ freak and walk into the bathroom with a roll of paper towel then yell ewwwww I touched it then walk out and cry

message 19: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy | 11 comments Start a water balloon fight when ever someone walks in

message 20: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy | 11 comments Walk in a color on he window when someone says what are you doing say I shouldn't color on this should I if they say ya say alright and write on them and repeat this

message 21: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy | 11 comments Bring a doll into the stall slide it under and say your turn

message 22: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy | 11 comments Take a ring and when someone walks in say will you marry me when they say WTF say wrong person you don't deserve this

message 23: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy | 11 comments Use the sink as a toilet

message 24: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy | 11 comments Pee on all the TP and sell chimichangas near by

message 25: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy | 11 comments Give free haircuts and put All the hair in a toilet

message 26: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy | 11 comments Alright that's the last one I have my name is Jimmy Peters my Facebook is Jimmy Peters my pic is a dog on a blanket with a Phoenix in the corner send me a friend request if you want more jokes And all these jokes were made up on the spot

message 27: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy | 11 comments I love my subscribers also subscribe too PandoraMinecraft it's a really good channel and again all you guys who like my jokes are awesome

message 28: by Sally (new)

Sally | 5 comments You leave the door slightly open and put your legs on the stall. When someone opens the door say " Busy Here! " and then when they leave squirt a mixture of water and ketchup on the floor and say " THAT WAS A BIG ONE "

message 29: by Sally (new)

Sally | 5 comments Hope ya like it

message 30: by Sally (new)

Sally | 5 comments I did

message 31: by Sally (new)

Sally | 5 comments And it was hilarious

message 32: by Sally (new)

Sally | 5 comments ENJOY

message 33: by Phil (new)

Phil | 1 comments 29. Start an artillery war with the toilet paper and holders.
30. Take a shower in the cubicles. Use the toilet water.
31. Wet pieces of toilet paper and throw them at walls. See how many you can get to stick.
32. Stay inside for as long as possible. When people arrive to try to break you out, put on a crown and sit like a king.