Junior High & High School RP discussion

Town > Alyssa and Bethany's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Part my house (Alyssa) and part of Bethany's. I'll add pictures later~

message 2: by jueun (last edited Mar 09, 2012 04:51PM) (new)

jueun (jueunkang) House:

Alyssa's Room:
[image error]

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole was slowly approaching Alyssa's house. she had walked the whole way from the beach, but now she stopped at the end of the street, keeping her distance from the house. Tears were running down her cheeks, but she knew no one would really understand it. She slumped down under some stop sign, pulling her knees close. She burried her face if the arms of her coat, the hood still over her head. She just sat there, trembling with silent sobs...

message 4: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Bella was jump roping just outside of the house until she saw Nichole. "Oh god what happened! Come on in!" Bella said dragging Nichole.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole stumbled a bit, when Bella started dragging her into the house, and at the sometimes she was trying to wipe away her tears with her violet colored coat sleeve.

message 6: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Come on!" Bella said dragging Nichole and then made her sit down in her room. "Sit on the white chair. Or my bed. Whichever." Bella said. "Now.. What's wrong?" Bella asked curiously.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole lightly shook her head in reply, sitting down in the white chair. She was still working on wiping away the tears, since they just kept coming.

message 8: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ohh. Come on! What's wrong!" Bella asked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nihole didn't reply. She just wished she could shrink down right their, and hide away for good. At least than Roxy would be happy with James, and my father couldn't beat the breathe out of me.... She thought bitterly.

message 10: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Please! I can help maybe!" Bella begged.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "No you can't...no one can..." Nichole whispered, burrying her face in her sleeve arms again.

message 12: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh." Bella said as she seemed to shrink into her own world. She crouched down and looked at the ground curiously, but a bit upset she couldn't help. "I wish I could." she said softly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole's silent sobs finally came to a stop, her face still burried.

message 14: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "You know... I hope nothing in my family's causing you any problems. I've caused problems a lot, James has, Mother, Father, everyone. Even Alyssa. The Italian family usually causes all sorts of problems that usually ruins us... But maybe you can stand up to what you're being defeated by," Bella said softly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "No.I can't..." Nichole whispered. How am I supposed to stand up to my drunken father?! Even my mother's to afraid....just standing there watching as he kicks me and hits me.... She was still slightly trembling.

message 16: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Nichole... Trust me. Just stand up for yourself. Your enemy would be shocked. They would be scared maybe. Mean people usually pick on quiet ones. Trust me," Bella said softly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole lifted her head, and wiped away her tears, pulling her hoody further down so it's shadow prevented her dark blue eyes from being seen.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Maybe one day Nichole's drunken father can be like....be beating her.....when James comes in, give it some drama.))

message 19: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((lol yah! XD))
"Nichole... Honestly. Is something going on?" Bella said softly, but a little sadly as if this were her fault.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "It's not you....." Nichole whispered, "....Um, what time do you think James and Alyssa will be here?" she mainly just wanted to change the subject.

((Poor Nichole, she probely hates me right now XD
Nichole:*Glaring at me....*))

message 21: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((lol ikr?!))
"Alyssa just texted me she's at the movies and James says he'll do like 10 minutes of Darcy's shift and then come back. Do you want him to come though? I mean, he's kinda all pissed that Darcy's throwing a fit and Roxy's there," Bella rolled her eyes.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole lightly bit her lip, Of course she wanted James there...but she didn't want everyone to know that. As if was Roxy was probely planning some revenge against her. "O....Alright. I kinda wanted him...to...um come..."

message 23: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Okay then!" Bella said her mood changing immediately as her fingers texted away.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole sighed, shinking down in her chair, and stuffing her hands in her coat pockets.

message 25: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "He's coming," Bella reported.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "A-Alright...." Nichole whispered.

message 27: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yup," Bella said.

message 28: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Hello? Bella you texted?" James asked entering.

message 29: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 22, 2012 05:09PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole's hidden gaze traveled up to James. She knew her eyes would still be wet with tears, and her cheeks a little bit red.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole sighed, sinking further back in the seat, her gazer drifting to the ground in hopes he wouldn't seek how red her cheeks were.

message 31: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Nichole... Uh... What happened?" James asked confused. Bella just sat her eyes blank. "I'm gonna go watch TV," she muttered going downstairs.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole sighed softly, "How longs my father going to be gone?" She whispered huskily.

message 33: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ehh... I gave him a year ticket. He started yelling. I'm kinda affording him the trip but who cares?" James said.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "He'll probely be back by Monday..." Nichole went on, her vioce never rising over a whisper, "He wants to keep up his 'good' record with his job...." She was still trembling, yet her jacet mainly hid it.

message 35: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "It's fine! He won't." James said smiling lightly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole didn't seemed so convinsed. "They all think I'm crazy. No one ever believes me....the last time I tried to get help they tried to put me on depressens. My father has them all convinced that I'm sucidal..."

message 37: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Well, Alyssa doesn't. Bella doesn't. And I don't either," James added sitting next to her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole's gaze shifted to him, but between her bangs and her hoody it was nearly impossible to see those dark blue eyes of her's. "I always did like school...it gave me a chance to get away...."

message 39: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "So... It's a good thing. I don't want to see any pain... Not anyone." James said thoughtfully.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "School was an escape. Until Roxy started spreading rumors about the beatings....that's when I couldn't just live tow different lives anymore..." She whispered, turning her gaze to the floor, and closing her eyes.

message 41: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Why can't you ignore Roxy? Why not? Why can't you just stand up to her?" he asked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "She knows something she's not supposed to..." Nichole muttered.

message 43: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "So. Why do you care? Why do you think that'll affect your life?" James asked still not understanding.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole sighed. "It can riun a good friendship......." She muttered.

message 45: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Like what? You have lots of friendships... I don't understand why you're so afraid. You have good friendships with people, and a lot of people like you too." James added.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole sighed, shifting in her seat. She blinked away the remains of the tears, she hadn't cried away, and in a softer than before whisper replied, "You guys are as blind as bats sometimes.....There's this guy in school....that I like....and Roxy found out...."

message 47: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yeah Italians are known for that," James softly muttered to Nichole's remark. "But... I'm not good with these things... Bella's a lot better... You want to talk to Bella instead? She's a lot better," James said quietly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "No, James. I don't want to talk to Bella about this." Nichole muttered, letting her gaze shift up to James finally, "In fact, I'm done talking about it."

message 49: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Fine fine..." James said standing up. "But it's not going to help staying shut. I've experienced it the bad way..." he said as he rearranged the pillows on the couch and walked out the door to downstairs.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight You don't understand James....the boy I like is you.... Nichole thought to herself, her gaze snapping back to the floor.

« previous 1 3