Junior High & High School RP discussion

Town > Nate's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Not my house. Owner can add pictures or descriptions.

message 2: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 20, 2012 07:06PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate's house is shared with his Uncle Tony, who fixes up cars for a living. he also lives with his Uncle's second wife, Daina, who is always decerating. Nate is always helping his uncle out, and most the time you can find several cars for sale inside there back yard.

His most prized pierce of art, was something he dtew from pure memorie, of when he was just two years old, before his mother got into drugs and such and left him and his father. Also it was eight years before his ftaher was shot and killed.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate sighed as he walked along the street. His gaze was toward the ground, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "O, hey." Nate said, glancing up.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Alright, how about you? It's Cammie right?" Nate replied softly. Than again he didn't really have one of those large and loud personalities.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((I just relized there three years apart XD Not that that's a prob. In several rp's my sixteen year old girl Serpent-who i most commonly rp-is with soem ninteen year old guy.))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Not much." Nate smiled slightly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Huh, well wanna hang out awhile?" Nate was mainly just trying to be nice.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Anywhere's fine with me." Nate replied.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Sure." Nate agreed.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate was starting to walk beside Cammie, leading her to the park, "Same old. Seems Roxy and Nichole are in the middle of a battle, I'm failing Math and A'ing Art." He chuckled slightly.

((Nichole and Roxy are both my rich charries who both like a guy named James. Roxy is spioled rotten and thinking she's queen of the school. While Nichole is just a sweetheart, who's abused by her father. Roxy is always making fun of Nichole and spreading rumos...))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((I know. XD))

"Huh." Nate mumbled, "Well as long as I get the cars working, my uncle could care less."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "No...not really...." Nate admitted.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Cause my Uncle says i should do something usefull for a change." Nate shrugged slightly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I just mainly like to draw......and I guess I'm not to bad at painting..." Nate said softly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I'm not a quarter back if that's what you want to know." Nate said, "But i do play a few sports..."

message 17: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Nate? Nate! Where are you?" called Rin, heading down the block.

((She's kind of far away but they can sort of hear her.))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Er sure Cammie. Hey Rin." Nate replied/called out.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Sure." Nate repeated in reply to Cammie. His gaze shifted to Rin.

message 20: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Um, sorry, did-did I interrupt something?" asked Rin sheeishly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "No, just talking. But Cammie had to go anyways." Nate shrugged and slightly grinned.

message 22: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Oh. Sorry anyways. Umm, you forgot your painting. I thought you might want it..." Rin held out the painting to Nate. It was pretty much dried but a tiny bit of paint was smeared on Rin's face.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "You didn't have to bring it." Nate chuckle, taking the painting, "But we should probely get that smudge cleaned off. My house isn't to far away if you want to...."

message 24: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Oh, um, alright then. Thank you," said Rin.

((Have to go, you can RP Rin if you want Silverlight. ONLY YOU. Night.))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Bye, I'd rather not it's not as much fun. Asides I have to go in about....33 mins anyhow : D))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate gave a slight, nervouse chuckle. "Alright than." He said, gently leading her off toward his house.

message 27: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack and then I'll be gone for like seven hours for school and then I'll be baaaaaaaaack.))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Alright.))

message 29: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Silverlight wrote: "((Alright.))"

message 31: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((I'm back for reals now. Right where we left off?))

message 32: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "So, Nate. How long have you lived with your uncle?" asked Rin.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((kk))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lumpia Lover wrote: ""So, Nate. How long have you lived with your uncle?" asked Rin."

"About seven years." Nate said.

message 35: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Mm. I see. Did you ever know your parents?" she asked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Ya. I lived with my father for ten years." nate replied.

message 37: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Was he kind to you?" asked Rin. "And your mother? What about her?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate sighed, "I don't want to talk about my parents."

message 39: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "oh, sorry. I didn't mean to offend you, and if I did I'm sorry." Rin hung her head, cursing herself for striking a delicate topic.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "No...it's just....I don't like talking about it...it was a long time ago, and I don't see any piont in lingering on the past..." Nate mumbled.

message 41: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "No, really, I'm sorry. Um, how muc farther to your house?" asked Rin.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "See the house down the street with all the cars in the backward?" Nate asked.

message 43: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Yes. Is that your uncle's house?" asked Rin.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Ya..." Nate mumbled, as they approached the house. He lead Rin up onto the porch. He than unlocked the house and opened the door to let Rin in.

message 45: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Thank you, Nate/ You know, you are a real gentleman," said Rin, giggling.

message 46: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Hello? Silverlight?))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((It wasn';t showinme new comments....))

message 48: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Me too for like 20 min.))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lumpia Lover wrote: ""Thank you, Nate/ You know, you are a real gentleman," said Rin, giggling."

"Huh..." Nate mumbled, closing the door after they'd entered. A women, about in her fourties, came down the stairs a smile on her lips. "Hello, Nate. Who's this?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lumpia Lover wrote: "((Me too for like 20 min.))"

((It was annoying....))

« previous 1 3