The wild discussion

RP > Mammals

Comments Showing 1-50 of 231 (231 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lanay trotted on the narrow path, smiling.

message 3: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 61 comments Mod
Flame darted through the trees silently, stalking a rabbit. He crouched and when he seemed a whisker away from it, he lashed out at the scrap's throat, killing it in one swift blow. He licked his chops and devoured the rabbit in a few gulps. He buried the bones in a small pile of dirt, and trotted off in search of something else to eat.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lanay stopped and sniffed the air. She half growled half snarled at the scent of fox.

message 5: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments Flicker flew after the hare,when she came face to face with a tod,and the hare flew by and into the dense trees"hey!oh i mean sorry...."she said but her stomach said different"oh sorry im Flicker....and you are.....?"she said as she stalked a clump of field mice that had wandered t far and were to busy eating a fruit seed when in 2 quick successions she had killed 2/3 of the mice,the 3rd fleeing and she devoured one the looked back at the tod"want any?"she asked since it was rare and few between that she saw another fox

message 6: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Flame looked up. "Hello. I'm Flame. No problem." he stared at her catch. "I'd love some." he licked his chops.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lanay ran through the trees, chasing a baby boar with no mother. She leapt and pinned it. She bit its neck and dragged it into the trees.

message 8: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments she slid one over to him"so where you from?"she questioned twitching her ears

message 9: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Flame pricked his ears up and curled his lip and snarled. "Wolf." but then the rage cleared from his face. "Not very far. I have a den over to the north." he pointed with his nose up the path.

message 10: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments "oh,im from down south,never liked the cold much"she said then her own ears stayed pricked and her muscles tense just in case

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lanay settled down. She sunk her fangs into the boar.

message 12: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Flame nodded. "And to think. It's almost winter. Might as well get as much prey as you can, this time of year."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lanay gulped down the rest, leaving the bones. She lifted her muzzle to sniff the air. No other wolves yet.

message 14: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments she nodded"ya,down south there is a river,lots of idiots go to it to drink,its right in front of my den"she said

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lanay ran through the forest.

message 16: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Flame smirked. "That would be a good oportunity to strike. Teach 'em to stay off your territory and get a free meal that's practically walked into your mouth." he chuckled.

message 17: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments "i once had a mouse walk into my den,that was a dimwit if i ever saw one"she said laughing

message 18: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Flame laughed. "That was one mouse with bees in it's brain. Oo, I'll go into this fox den! There's probably no fox here!" he pretended to be a mouse and wriggled around.

message 19: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments she laughed"tell me about it,he tasted like crap too"she said

message 20: by GonnaWingIt (new)

"Well, mice aren't exactly those to keep themselves clean every day." he smirked.

message 21: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments "true...all to true"she said with a nod

message 22: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Flame yawned. "It's etting chilly. Wanna go out for one last hunt?" he offered.

message 23: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments she nodded"sure"she said standing and shaking her fur

message 24: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Flame crouched down low and scanned the forest ground. He sniffed the air, and picked up the scent of a vole. "This way." he whispered and crawled over in the direction of the vole.

message 25: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments she slipped after him,she was crouched so low her belly brush on the leaves,but made no sound

message 26: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Flame approached the clearing and spotted the vole a few fish lengths away. He looked over to Flicker. "You wanna catch it?" he asked.

message 27: by Copper (last edited Feb 19, 2012 08:48AM) (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments she looked at him"you stay here,i'll circle around,so if it sees you it runs towards me,and vise versa"she said but before he could answer she was circling around sliding like a large red snake

message 28: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Flame nodded and crouched a bit lower.

message 29: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments she stepped forward closer

message 30: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Flame nodded and confirmed that she could get it at her angle.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 61 comments Amor stopped in front of the camp and slowly moved along

message 32: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments she nodded and dashed forward but it had heard her and seen her and at the last second it leaped right at flame

message 33: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Flame lashed out with her fore-claws and swiftly killed it. He swiped it into the air and watched it hit the ground.

message 34: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments she smiled at him"nice"

message 35: by GonnaWingIt (new)

"Thanks." he pushed it over to Flicker. "Wanna share?"

message 36: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments she nodded thankfully

message 37: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Flame traced a line with his claw down the middle of the rabbit. "I'll take this half." he began tearing off bits of the rabbit to eat.

message 38: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments she gnawed on its foot

message 39: by GonnaWingIt (new)

When Flame finished his share, he got up. "Well, I'll see you round."

message 40: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments she nodded then turned south melting into the background

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 69 comments Sethrim ran around looking for food

message 42: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Flame padded off to his den. When he reached his den, he rested in th center and fell asleep.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 69 comments Sethrim saw the foxes and ran away

message 44: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Sky paded along the grass with his sister cinder padding beside him, sky lurched forward and caught a hare.

message 45: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 46 comments flicker curled up and drifted to sleep at the sound of the quiet water

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Liger padded silently through the narrow path into the forest

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Terra was scurrying around the forest

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Liger growled as he heard leaves brushing against the forest floor

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Terra saw Liger on the path and stopped. "Uh...Hello?" Terra squeaked.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Liger growled, "hi."

« previous 1 3 4 5