100+ Books in 2022 discussion

2012 Lists > Amanda 100+ for 2012

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manda (last edited Feb 18, 2012 11:51PM) (new)

Manda (The Glittery Nerd)  (theglitterynerd) 1: Battle Royale by Koushun Takami

message 2: by Manda (last edited Feb 18, 2012 11:50PM) (new)

Manda (The Glittery Nerd)  (theglitterynerd) 2: Afterlife (Evernight, #4) by Claudia Gray

Loved this series but. It this book.

message 3: by Manda (last edited Feb 18, 2012 11:49PM) (new)

Manda (The Glittery Nerd)  (theglitterynerd) 3: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

message 4: by Manda (new)

Manda (The Glittery Nerd)  (theglitterynerd) 4: Letters From the Inside by John Marsden

message 5: by Manda (last edited Feb 23, 2012 02:56AM) (new)

Manda (The Glittery Nerd)  (theglitterynerd) 5: The Giver (The Giver, #1) by Lois Lowry

message 6: by Manda (new)

Manda (The Glittery Nerd)  (theglitterynerd) 6: The Field Guide (The Spiderwick Chronicles, #1) by Holly Black

message 7: by Manda (new)

Manda (The Glittery Nerd)  (theglitterynerd) 7. Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer

message 8: by Manda (new)

Manda (The Glittery Nerd)  (theglitterynerd) 8. A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) by George R.R. Martin

message 9: by Manda (new)

Manda (The Glittery Nerd)  (theglitterynerd) 9. Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth

message 10: by Manda (new)

Manda (The Glittery Nerd)  (theglitterynerd) 10: Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #12) by Charlaine Harris

message 11: by Manda (new)

Manda (The Glittery Nerd)  (theglitterynerd) 11: Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth

message 12: by Manda (new)

Manda (The Glittery Nerd)  (theglitterynerd) 12: the e statistical probability of love at first site

having a bad reading slump I'm clearly going to fail this challenge! there's always next year :)

message 13: by Manda (new)

Manda (The Glittery Nerd)  (theglitterynerd) 13. The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom

14. Snow White by Camille Rose Garcia

I'm still giving this a go! Not going to beat it, but i'll see how close I can get

message 14: by Manda (new)

Manda (The Glittery Nerd)  (theglitterynerd) 15. The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater