Insurgent (Divergent, #2) Insurgent question

Insurgent?
Bridgit Bridgit Feb 18, 2012 07:18PM
To be honest with you I can't WAIT for Insurgent to come out on May 1st! I can't wait to learn more about Amity since we (as readers) don't really know much about them other then that they value peacefullness. What sort of things do you expect/think will happen in the next book? And what about the title caption "One Choice can Destroy you"? :D

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS SEQUEL TO COME OUT! This is actually a book that I'm most excited for to come out! Divergent was amazing and I'm so excited to continue Tris and Four's story! I'm sure this sequel wont disappoint!

I think that although there was a really good strong climax (in my opinion) in Divergent, that it'll only be leading up to something bigger in this book (hopefully) I think that maybe the reason amity are more predominant in this book is because the other factions may be going to war and it's up to them to stop it? No matter what, it's sure to be awesome.

Definitely something having to do with Amity. Because i mean come on, there wouldn't be an amity symbol on the cover for no reason. I'm kinda hoping tris to see christina. And I'm expecting more romance between Tris and Tobias :)
Omg, that title caption "One Choice can Destroy you"!!! I was totally wondering what that meant. What choice is she making?