Catching up on Classics (and lots more!) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Chit Chat & All That > New: Buddy Reads for Past Titles

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha (last edited Feb 18, 2012 06:45PM) (new)

Trisha | 492 comments Hi Everyone,
Our group is continuing to grow, as are the books that we have on our bookshelf. Unfortunatly, some of our newer members have missed out on reading some of the titles that we have already finished.
Here is something new!
If there is a title from our shelf that you missed or did not have an opportunity to read, feel free to post the title that you are interested in reading here to see if anyone else is interested in reading it. Then, I will dig through the archives and pull up the discussion thread so that it is current.
Happy reading!

Trisha

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat (superkatness) | 162 comments This is an excellent idea!

message 3: by Judy (new)

Judy Olson | 18 comments I like this too.

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan That's a great idea! I want to read The Time Machine.

message 5: by Lois (new)

Lois (loisbennett) Great idea!

Is anyone interested in doing a buddy read for Doctor Zhivago or The Scarlet Pimpernel?

message 6: by Silver (new)

Silver | 8 comments Lois wrote: "Great idea!

Is anyone interested in doing a buddy read for Doctor Zhivago or The Scarlet Pimpernel?"

I would like to read The Scarlet Pimpernel though I do not think I will be able to fit it in next month.

message 7: by Lois (new)

Lois (loisbennett) No worries - I know the feeling. Just get in touch whenever you want to read it and we can do the Buddy Read of it then :)

message 8: by Silver (new)

Silver | 8 comments Lois wrote: "No worries - I know the feeling. Just get in touch whenever you want to read it and we can do the Buddy Read of it then :)"

Sounds good to me.

message 9: by Trisha (new)

Trisha | 492 comments I can pull up the threads for both of those titles and I would be up for reading Dr. Zhivago since *gulp* I only made it halfway through,

message 10: by Lois (new)

Lois (loisbennett) Trisha - that sounds great!
Silver - :)

message 11: by Katy, New School Classics (new)

Katy (kathy_h) | 9558 comments Mod
Lois wrote: "Great idea!

Is anyone interested in doing a buddy read for Doctor Zhivago or The Scarlet Pimpernel?"

I'd love to do Doctor Zhivago but won't be able to start until mid-May or June. Did anyone start this as a buddy read yet?

message 12: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer I would also be interested in joining you both for the Scarlet Pimpernel... I'm not in any rush.. have tons of other things to read! Just let me know whenever..

Silver wrote: "Lois wrote: "Great idea!

I would like to read The Scarlet Pimpernel though I do not think I will be ab..."

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.