The Olympians discussion

Olympus > Lobby

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Nova sat down exhauster, and stared at the Flatscreen T.V. changing the channel to watch the mortals. "They are the lucky ones" Nova muttered.

message 3: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (rebekahreads98) | 10 comments Rebekah came and sat down next to Nova and said "Hi my name is Rebekah and I'm crazy" Rebekah said

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know, we've all lived on Olympus since like, forever" Nova said weerily "Don't you ever wish you could be a mortal?" Nova said, she could never stay on Earth, but she could visit... but it wasn't the same.

message 5: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (rebekahreads98) | 10 comments "my friend you are wise beyond your years but I would rather be Mozart's toothbrush before i become a mortal" Rebekah said loudly

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uhhhh." Nova said everyone here LOVED being a God or Goddess "I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that" Nova said smirking.

message 7: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (rebekahreads98) | 10 comments "okie dokie so whats the news about the mortals?" asked Rebekah

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well some Hollywood star 'Jason Duerula' broke his neck. Which I guess is a big deal?" Nova said starring quizzically at the screen.

message 9: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (rebekahreads98) | 10 comments "did he write the song ridin solo cause if he did he needs to go back to school and learn how to spell" Rebekah said cheerfully

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 18, 2012 07:07PM) (new)

"I believe he did create that song on April 26th, 2010." Nova said, she had somewhere all over her brain the creation, destruction, or fixation of anything on the Earth. "And he does suck at spelling" nova said laughing. Well, I've got to go catch a cab to my palace, are you coming or staying?" Nova asked standing up.

message 11: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (rebekahreads98) | 10 comments " well that depends do you have any peanut butter?" Rebekah asked with a smile

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah in my cupboard. come on let'S catch a cab" Nova said grabbing Rebekah, and pushing open the big lobby doors, into the busy streets of Olympus. She hailed a cab to her palace. (( Go to topic-Nova's Sanctuary))

message 13: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) #1UgliesSeriesFan!! wrote: ""Well some Hollywood star 'Jason Duerula' broke his neck. Which I guess is a big deal?" Nova said starring quizzically at the screen."

Delilah walked over, "Oh it's a major deal, they've had to stop tons of recording!!!" She then did a really realistic faint.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((We are all in the Council room))

message 15: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Simone walked to the lobby, bored.

message 16: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Delilah did a catwalk and flashed to the center of the "hall" and smiled, "Guys, did you see me at the westend last night???"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"What is the Westend, that isn't in America" Nova questioned she had been busy reading the New York Times

message 18: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "NO Delilah," Simone grinned from her couch.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Nova laughed at Simone's comment "Deliah, we do't all spend everywaking hour absorbing glory, meant for mortals, Ever heard of modesty?" Nova laughed.

message 20: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yeah Delilah! And you have wayy too much lipstick on," Simone giggled.

message 21: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Delilah looked at Simone, "I mean the westend in England, I was in a musical back then and they were replaying it on tv!!!" She smiled, then sighed, "It's not my fault a got the tall end of the straw :P"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"You didnt Deliah" Nova said reminding her. "You got the short end"

message 23: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Delilah smirked at Nova, "Well, I don't wanna start an arguement, but I am goddess of talent!" She then hugged Nova and smiled, they were bezzies

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Nova laughed and then continued reading the Times. "How were the Grammys?"

message 25: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Delilah smiled, "They were amazing, I mean, everyone I liked one, well I guess it's cos they are all my kids or I thought they were really special!!! How has the world been lately?" ((lolz in rs we were talking and our teacher always goes off subject, shes so nice, so we were talking bout ww2 and i said, did you know that poseidon was running for england, zeus america and no offense but like they joined up and hades was a loner with japan :P no offense even though that probs is :P WE GOT POSEIDON!!!))

message 26: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh really? I was just on musicals on Broadway... It was so fun." Simone closed her eyes and laughed lightly. "Can't wait for Oscars by the way." Simone's eyes brightened.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 28, 2012 02:01PM) (new)

"Who isn't excited for the Oscars!" Nova said excitedly

message 28: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Some kid I heard walking on the streets." Simone rolled her eyes.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Nova laughed "I just love dress shopping for the awards" Nova said

message 30: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "I know! They all looked so amazing last year. And us." Simone grinned.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course" Nova said "Last year I went with a short dress, this year I'm going for a gown look" she said placing her hands on her hips

message 32: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "I went that pretty sapphire dress." Simone said cheerfully. "I'm going for a strapless one possibly."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ooooo we'll go dress shopping later in the year" Nova said knowing the Oscars were still a little faraway

message 34: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Delilah rushed in, "Heyyyyyy!"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ciao!" Darcy flashed a million wattt smile

message 36: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Delilah smiled, "So, I was thinking, you know the cute director I spoke to you abouty???"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah what was his name again?" Nova asked blanking on it

message 38: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Dress shopping. Always be prepared." Simone laughed. "What about that amazingly cute director?" she asked Delilah.

message 39: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Delilah smiled, "Troy" ((lol, first name i thought of :D)) she blushed, "Well, he urm..."

message 40: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((kwl lol))
"Troy's gorgeous." Simone grinned helpfully.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hottie" Darcy said

message 42: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "So hot." Simone grinned.

message 43: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((AWKWARD))

Delilah smiled, "I know!!!" she let out a girly scream

message 44: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((lol ikr?))
"So cute and hot and adorable. God, there's millions of ways to describe him." Simone laughed.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy laughed as she plopped herself into a chair, "I wanna go to the mall" Darcy complained smiling

message 46: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Delilah blushed again, "Well, i kinda think he's able to cope with finding out about who I am!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 28, 2012 02:31PM) (new)

"Nu-huh!" Nove said shaking her head "I've got to meet him, before you go out busting our secret!" Nova said turning serious

message 48: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) "Eugh, come on then, he's totally cool though!"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Finnnnnnnnnneeee" Nova gave in after about 10 minutes of thinking

message 50: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Delilah smiled, "Lets go"

« previous 1