The Iron Fey discussion

Good Song for Ash and Meghan

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karlein (new)

Karlein Kwong (karleinkwong_fantasywriter) | 4 comments OMG OMG this is:
Getaway by Holiday Parade http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHf4pni1v... reminds me of Ash and Meghan.
Esp the ending section where he sings:

"We live our lives like falling stars
The way I see we've come so far and hey, i might stay.
Step back to where we were, feels like ten thousand years before
The moment that you shut the door I said, "how bout we get away?""

message 2: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) Kay wrote: "OMG OMG this is:
Getaway by Holiday Parade http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHf4pni1v... reminds me of Ash and Meghan.

"We live our lives like falling star..."

oh my gush your i love that song

message 3: by Karlein (new)

Karlein Kwong (karleinkwong_fantasywriter) | 4 comments Darlene wrote: "Kay wrote: "OMG OMG this is:

"We live our lives like fall..."

I know right? I absolutely love this song <3

message 4: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) yeah he guess what Julie made a new story for ash an meghan it called An Iron Fey Valentine you have to read it its so so so sweet i loved it

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) yeah your right the Guy does look like Ash but the bad thing is the face hair lol an i know i loved when ash did that it was so great ^_^

message 6: by Alina (new)

Alina Khan (ashandpuckluver) | 41 comments the page wont open on my computer:( for the song.... that makes me sad.....:'(

message 7: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) The song is really amazing i love it ^_^ thank you my friend Kay for showing me that sone your the best ^_^

message 8: by Alina (new)

Alina Khan (ashandpuckluver) | 41 comments OMG i did that and I LOVE IT!!!! And the band!!! thank you for sharing that!!

message 9: by Karlein (new)

Karlein Kwong (karleinkwong_fantasywriter) | 4 comments Alina wrote: "OMG i did that and I LOVE IT!!!! And the band!!! thank you for sharing that!!"

You're welcome :)
Glad you liked it ^^

message 10: by Karlein (new)

Karlein Kwong (karleinkwong_fantasywriter) | 4 comments Darlene wrote: "The song is really amazing i love it ^_^ thank you my friend Kay for showing me that sone your the best ^_^"

you're welcome :)

message 11: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) Kay wrote: "Darlene wrote: "The song is really amazing i love it ^_^ thank you my friend Kay for showing me that sone your the best ^_^"

you're welcome :)"

oh i do love it ^_^ now im excited to see what going to happen with Puck now i cant wait for that

message 12: by Alina (new)

Alina Khan (ashandpuckluver) | 41 comments Omg I she wrote a book all about puck.....!!! Omg!!!!!!! I would just b dying to read it!!!!

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 2 comments HEY ALINA GO TO KAWA SITE U CAN GET THE BOOK ABOUT PUCKL FOR FREE!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

message 14: by Alina (new)

Alina Khan (ashandpuckluver) | 41 comments Wait, what's it called???

message 15: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) Wow those are really amazing songs :) I love tisdale switch that was good also with the others :-)