Eowyn Ivey
This topic is about Eowyn Ivey
Ask... Eowyn Ivey

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simon (new)

Simon (savidgereads) | 449 comments Mod
Hello lovely Readers listeners,

Very exciting news, we will be recording with debut novelist Eowyn Ivey (who everyone is talking about) who has written 'The Snow Child' (one of my favourite books of 2012 so far) tomorrow night at 8.30pm GST for Episode 22.

If you have any questions you would like to ask her then please, please, let us know.

Thanks

Simon

message 2: by Tasha (new)

Tasha Awesome! Can't wait to hear this one!

message 3: by Elizabeth☮ (new)

Elizabeth☮ i want to read this book, so i'm looking forward to the interview.

message 4: by Simon (new)

She was great, it will be in Episode 22, out next week (no delays)

message 5: by Elizabeth☮ (new)

Elizabeth☮ awesome. i'm behind on listening to the episodes as i've had issues with itunes and my ipod. i think the problem has been rectified, so i'm trying to catch up!

message 6: by Beth (new)

Beth Knight (zazaknittycat) | 25 comments I'm reading The Snow Child right now! I'm only on chapter 4 but hope to finish it before episode 22.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

This book just came to me from a hold at the library and I couldn't remember what it was or why I placed a hold on it. Happy I have it now though!

message 8: by Simon (new)

Its an incredible book, I think myself and Gavin were both just blow away by it, as you can probably tell when you hear the interview.

message 9: by Tasha (new)

Tasha Loved the interview. I've wanted to read this one but after hearing the interview I ran to put her book on hold at the library. I'm on a list, long I'm sure...so, I wait! thanks for a great interview. :)

message 10: by Beth (new)

Beth Knight (zazaknittycat) | 25 comments The book is lovely and I had a very hard time putting it down this morning. Unfortunately life gets in the way of my reading. The interview was wonderful. I was glued to my iPad!

message 11: by Simon (new)

Oh thank you so mych Tasha and Beth, both Gav and I get a bit nervous and worried before hand. However all the authors we have had on so far have been really lovely and we have just ended up having a chat and giggling and being all book loving... which we hope works.

message 12: by Beth (new)

Beth Knight (zazaknittycat) | 25 comments Neither one of you ever comes across as nervous. I think you're both naturals. I've enjoyed every single one of your episodes. Keep doing what you're doing because it really works well.

message 13: by Tracy (new)

Tracy This was a beautifully written book. 2012 has been a very good year for books so far :)
Thanks for doing all the interviews. I think you both doing a lovely job!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry if this is making this discussion too much of a love-in, but I really liked that interview as well! Particularly both Simon and Gavin interviewing at once, the two perspectives work so well, would be great to hear more like that!

message 15: by Tasha (new)

Tasha Beth wrote: "Neither one of you ever comes across as nervous. I think you're both naturals. I've enjoyed every single one of your episodes. Keep doing what you're doing because it really works well."

Ditto!

message 16: by Elizabeth☮ (new)

Elizabeth☮ yes. you guys are great at asking questions.

message 17: by Beth (new)

Beth Knight (zazaknittycat) | 25 comments I finished The Snow Child last night. What a beautiful book. I loved the atmosphere ,the characters and the story itself. This is definitely one of those books that will stay with you and I'm looking forward to Eowyn Ivey's next book.

message 18: by Beth (new)

Beth Knight (zazaknittycat) | 25 comments Tasha wrote: "Loved the interview. I've wanted to read this one but after hearing the interview I ran to put her book on hold at the library. I'm on a list, long I'm sure...so, I wait! thanks for a great intervi..."

The book is worth the wait!