Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

Goodreads emails

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SheLove2Read (new)

SheLove2Read (sherrih95) Has anyone stopped getting the daily emails from Goodreads about what your friends are reading? I use this to put books on my Nook wishlist!!

Is it just me or has it stopped for everyone?

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (dbartelt01) I am still getting them.

message 3: by Storm (new)

Storm (stormgerlock) I used to get them when I first joined but I haven't gotten any in years now.

It's kinda weird.

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan | 23 comments I don't recall ever getting them. I can be wrong but I don't think so. I only joined maybe Nov. (or very late Oct.). I just check out the "what are you reading now".

message 5: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Cleary (rileygrf) I am still getting them. Most recent for me was last night

message 6: by KF (new)

KF (-kf-) I'm not getting them, however I have only been a member for about 5-6 weeks.

message 7: by Arminius (new)

Arminius I have been a member since 2008. I have always and continue to get them.

message 8: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 340 comments I am still getting them. You may want to check on the Feedback group and see if maybe you can have them reset that setting or something like that.

message 9: by SheLove2Read (new)

SheLove2Read (sherrih95) They are fixed now. According to the feedback group, there was a tremendous amount of people who were not getting them and GR was aware.