The Olympians discussion

Olympus > The Coucil Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Nova calmly walked into the Council Room and took her throne at the head of the circle. None of the other gods or goddesses were there, so she decided to take out her labtop and go on her mortal Facebook. She waited for the others to arrive.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jae walked in and sat silently. She pulled out a granola and waited for the other.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not too many Olympians will be here today, jae" nova said not taking her forever changing eyes off her labtop screen. "They are too lazy to come down here, but we will wait a little longer"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jae looked up at the girl."Okay." She pulled out a book and read quietly.

message 6: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "I'm sorry, am I late?" Simone asked entering quietly.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jae was about to answer Nova when Simone stalked in. "Sure."

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 19, 2012 06:06PM) (new)

"We have 3 goddesses, we can stay here I guess" nova said banging her gaville, since she was Head of the Council "What are some of the problems on Olympus or Earth that we need to discuss?"

message 9: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Um.... *gasps* Oh I know! Too many guys are breaking up with their girlfriends," Simone nodded looking the slightest bit stupid.

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily Harmony pushed open the doors, just as Nova addressed the council. "Hello everyone! Sorry I'm late," she said pleasantly, taking her seat.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jae looked a her confused and then looked back at the floor. She was thinking hard.

message 12: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "It's fine, we just started," Simone said pleasantly.

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily "Thank you," Harmony smiled. "What are we discussing?"

message 14: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Problems in Earth or Olympus that we should discuss," Simone replied.

message 15: by Emily (new)

Emily "Alright, anything already brought up, because I have one," Harmony volunteered.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 19, 2012 06:24PM) (new)

"ummm, that's a thought Simone, but let's think about more major wordly events, and problems. Like the Olympics, some things are gonna have to be changed for everything to go smoothly." Nova flicked her fingers and a giant, digital map spread across the opening in their throne circle. "See how small London is, we have to fit ALL the olympics in there and makes sure no mortal gets too injured or killed." nova said calmly.

message 17: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ohhh great!" Simone said cheerfully.

message 18: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "That's true... We can expand it maybe?? Or make the Olympics smaller some how but able to be in?" Simone questioned.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"We can't really shrink the Olympics, but maybe we could move some buildings around, I was gonna do it since I'm goddess of Creation, fixing, and destruction. I just had to get your o.k.s on it." nova said. "Now, Harmony, what were you going to mention?"

message 20: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "That's true. We can move some buildings and then maybe but them back." Simone added.

message 21: by Emily (new)

Emily "We'll have to spread it out. Have certain sports during certain times. Then the other ones could go after that! Problem solved!" Harmony felt very pleased with herself.

message 22: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "True," Simone said.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great, i'll start on it tommorow" nova said cheerfully "Any other problems?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can anyone manipulate minds? Especially a lot, those Mundies will notice somethings wrong." Jae finally spoke up.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" nova said confused

message 26: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "I mean, the humans will think that something's wrong and get suspicious Nova," Simone added.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 19, 2012 06:40PM) (new)

nova banged her gaville... again "Sorry but i love doing that! And don't worry, themortals will never notice. I will create a distraction."

message 28: by Emily (new)

Emily "What kind of distraction?" Harmony leaned in, very curious.

message 29: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "That's good I guess." Simone thought.

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 19, 2012 06:43PM) (new)

"Nothing, i'll say there construction, Harmony" nova said. "now harmony didn't you have something to say earlier?"

message 31: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "That's great! And Harmony, you had something to say." Simone added.

message 32: by Emily (new)

Emily Harmony sat up straighter, trying to look business-like. "Yes. I think the humans are too up tight and need to learn how to relaxe a little. There is way too much fighting going on, especially with the Olympics coming up." Harmony summoned a white rose and placed it behind her ear.

message 33: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "It's so true," Simone rolled her eyes that turned violet now like Livia, the color of cheerfulness. "And we're just discussing problems in Earth and Olympus but mostly Olympics right now," Simone added.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 19, 2012 06:48PM) (new)

"No matter how ignorant mundies are, I think they'll notice. I could start a war.." Jae trailed off, she considered Harmony's idea and thought over hers.

message 35: by Emily (new)

Emily "Not at all! I am just saying that there is too much war which causes me to loose business,"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Livia." Nova gave a warning look "we aren't saying you should stop your job, but maybe don't cause too much violence in London." Nova said lightly, keeping peace.

message 37: by Emily (new)

Emily "Thank you, Nova," Harmony said, little blue butterflies escaping her hair.

message 38: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "That's true," Simone added as a white dove landed onto her finger.

message 39: by Emily (new)

Emily Harmony didn't want to cause a fight so she just smiled, "Just not too much,"

message 40: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yup," Simone said whispering to the dove and then letting it fly off.

message 41: by Emily (new)

Emily Harmony sighed, "All this talk about violence has gotten me very tense. I think I'm going to start my weekend getaway early. You know how to reach me," She waved and dissapeared, leaving behind her white rose.

(( sorry guys, but I've gotta go! Bye!))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just remember our job as Olympians is to keep order in the world of Mortals, and our own. I created all of you, and I can easily destroy you." nova said banging her gaville for the finale time "You are all dismissed"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ditto, it's getting late for me." Jae stood up and pushed in her chair.
"Arricederci!." She waved and walked out.

message 44: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "It's true," Simone giggled. "I'm going to visit my shop," Simone added standing up and leaving. "I'll be in the shop if you need me,"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"The mall on Earth is closed" Nova pointed out as she closed her labtop and headed to her palace

message 46: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Pooh." Simone pouted. "Then I'll be somewhere," she said heading off.

message 47: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 9 comments Avil walked into the room in the form of an eight year old...

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 19, 2012 07:44PM) (new)

"Oh Livia" Nova muttered to herself "She's so... angry... all the time, and thinks she can just do whatever she wants, she'll learn... one day." Nova shook her heaad. "Oh hello, Avil." Nova said

message 49: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 9 comments Avil just sat down on the floor, without a word.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"What are you doing here? The meeting is over" Nova asked

« previous 1