« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

No topic yet, so here we go!!!

message 2: by Claire (new)

Claire ???

message 3: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) :) me too!

message 4: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 26 comments Same here!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire and I went to Christian camp last weekend w/ our church-it was amazing!!!

message 6: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Broom hockey

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Broom hockey
baybay
Broom hockey
baybay
Broom hockey
baybay

Broom hockey baybay!

Look up Broom Hockey Baby on YouTube. It's for your own good.

message 8: by Claire (new)

Claire DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL GET STUCK IN UR HEAD LIKE UNDERCOOKED PANCAKES AND IT WILL DRIVE UR FRIENDS CRAZIER THEN IF THEY DUMPED A CAN OF TOXIC WASTE (THE CANDY) IN THEIR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!1

message 9: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I would.know!

message 10: by Claire (new)

Claire Ya u don't want to end up deranged and rabid like aero!

message 11: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Yes that's tru.....HEY!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Bartel would be on my side! THat song is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ Sup!!!! Catholic schooler inthe his-house!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I'M CATHOLIC TOO! but, i dont go to Catholic school.

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ Roman Catholic??????

message 16: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) YEP! :) (is there any otheres)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ O>O

DovE!!!!!

message 18: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) ....

message 19: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) I'm non-denominational and I love it. Too many different denominations believe different things and practice too many different things and have too many traditions for me to keep up with. The Word has not changed and I live and believe how the bible tells me to, not how human minds long ago said we should live and believe.

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ O.O I am sorry, I have no idea what that is............

message 21: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) I'm Christian but I have no denomination like Baptist, Jehovah Witness, Methodist, or Catholic which means I don't practice as many traditions as some of the denominations. I still like to see what other denominations practice and compare it to what I practice and what the bible says about it.

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ Oh, thats pretty cool.

message 23: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I didn't think Jehovah Witness's were Christian

message 24: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) They are. They just don't believe Jesus was raised from the grave. I think they don't believe He was the Messiah or God's son either, but I'm not sure. All the belief systems blur together after awhile.

message 26: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) Yea the different religions and denominations are interesting, but you have to be prepared to question your beliefs conpared to theirs. Also, you would have to be able to look at yourself and disect your own convictons.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) I'm a Christian and I am proud to be one!

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ ME TOO!!!! I love God, he is the almighty!!!

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ FIST BUMP!!!!

message 33: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Valencia wrote: "They are. They just don't believe Jesus was raised from the grave. I think they don't believe He was the Messiah or God's son either, but I'm not sure. All the belief systems blur together after aw..."

If they don't believe he was Messiah then they're not Christain. Christian like Christ

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ ?????? What?

message 35: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Jehovah Witness's can't be Christain if they don't believe in Christ

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ Good point, they bug me when I am trying to sleep till like 11:00 and they knock on my door.

message 37: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) They don't come to our house anymore because they know we are Catholic

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ We turn off the lighs and hide in our beds when hey are in our neiborhood.

message 39: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) yes. My dad won't answer the door the few times they do come

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ In my old neiborhood, tney where rude and looked in the windows and knonk on the garage.

message 41: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) whoa! thats werid

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ But, we are moved, and there are strangly no Witnesses.

message 43: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) ha! :(

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ I know, its cool.

message 45: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) ....

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ ??????

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Yeah, I hated when they would come knock on our door. They were annoying..

message 48: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) Aerodriguez wrote: "Jehovah Witness's can't be Christain if they don't believe in Christ"

They believe in him they just don't believe that he was the Messiah or God's son. They are still Christian they're just a diffent denomination that believes and practices something different or have a different view point. I just did a quick search online and there are over 38,000 different denominations worldwide and every single one of them practice and/or believe something different, but they all believe in Christ in some form or fashion.

message 49: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) ik. but they all believe in christ as our savouir

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ I know, I just don't like it when they come to my house.

« previous 1