Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Trading Cards

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Janet Marie Dowell | 153 comments I love the trading cards I received from Cheryl St. John.............They are beautiful!

message 2: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylstjohn) | 222 comments Glad you liked them, Janet!

message 3: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylstjohn) | 222 comments I have a new one if you want to send me your address: SaintJohn@aol.com

message 4: by Avery (new)

Avery Cove (averycove) | 7 comments Trading cards--like as in baseball cards?

Janet Marie Dowell | 153 comments Yes like baseball cards, but instead of players being on the cards there are info about the author's books on them. They are kinda like small bookmarks!

@Cheryl-- I will send you my address soon.......Thank you!

message 6: by Avery (new)

Avery Cove (averycove) | 7 comments Wow! I think I have one of Cheryl's--I didn't know what it was called. I'm such a dummy!

Janet Marie Dowell | 153 comments I just sent you my address!

Janet Marie Dowell | 153 comments I love the Trading cards I have received! They have such pretty colors on them!

message 9: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylstjohn) | 222 comments Have an envelope ready to mail for you, Janet.

message 10: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylstjohn) | 222 comments Avery, you are no dummy! Big hug.

Janet Marie Dowell | 153 comments Thanks Cheryl! Tell me how much I owe you and I will send you some money. @ Avery-- I agree with Cheryl. You are no dummy!! ((((HUGS))))!

message 12: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylstjohn) | 222 comments You owe me nothing, Janet. Glad to send it.

Janet Marie Dowell | 153 comments Okay! Thank you so much, Cheryl!

Janet Marie Dowell | 153 comments I got my trading cards! Thank you so much, Cheryl!