Paranormal Boyfriends 101 discussion

Your Favorite Series > Percy Jackson / Heroes of Olympus

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Athena | 518 comments Mod
What do you think about these series??? (i know its a bit off paranormal stuff, but i love these books)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

It's pretty good, i'm a huge fan of mythology. XD

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 221 comments I loooooove the Percy Jackson Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

me too!!!! I kinda have too because of my name!!!! lol

message 5: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (last edited Feb 18, 2012 03:23PM) (new)

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 221 comments Me too. Don't forget that I an Olympian god name too.
LMFAO

message 6: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 24 comments HAHA

message 7: by 110099 (new)

110099 I love these series! It has adventure and humor! And u learn lots about Greek Mythology!
Percy and Annabeth are the cutest couple!
I can't wait for Mark of Athena!!!

message 8: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Confidence wrote: "I love these series! It has adventure and humor! And u learn lots about Greek Mythology!
Percy and Annabeth are the cutest couple!
I can't wait for Mark of Athena!!!"

Ikr!!! i cant wait! but it comes out in fall and thats a long way away...

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashsweet12) | 1 comments I just finished the first one today !!! I do not know why i waited so long ! I thought that the book was going to be too little kid like but it drew me in and i loved ittt ! Starting number two now (:

message 10: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Ashweee wrote: "I just finished the first one today !!! I do not know why i waited so long ! I thought that the book was going to be too little kid like but it drew me in and i loved ittt ! Starting number two now (:"

Thats what i thought too. You will love it!! i know i did. ;)

message 11: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Swopes (briannaswopes) | 17 comments This series totally made me a Greek Geek. I love the mythology and it was just so different, I ate up this series right after I saw the movie and am now working on the spin off series. I loved Percy and the whole bits of humor and action made them a great and very enjoyable series.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Let me just get this straightened out: JASON ALL THE WAY!! AND PIPER IS AWESOME!!

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 19 comments I think Annabeth is my favorite chracter. Hence the words "i think". I also really like the horse that swears a lot....

message 14: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

i love that horse too. :) well he is a pegasus, but same thing.

message 15: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

i like percy better than jason!!

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 221 comments ♥ Lana G. Astrid ♥ wrote: "Let me just get this straightened out: JASON ALL THE WAY!! AND PIPER IS AWESOME!!"

Im sorry Lana, but I think that Percy and Annabeth are way better.
The Horse that swears a lot is Arion, he's not a pegasus.

message 17: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay I am a mythology freak so I couldn't hate these series!
Love Percy! +.+

message 18: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn | 62 comments Love Percy Jackson!!! And Logan Lerman is so cute! I adore the mythology mixed into the series and the little romance between Annabeth and Percy

message 19: by Theodora (new)

Theodora | 1 comments one of my favourite series! plus I'm greek and I like the myths a lot , so it's fun reading them through the eyes of a teenaged demi-god

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

LOVE IT!