The Doctor Rules!!!!!! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
TARDIS Archives > Doctor Who Homepage

Comments Showing 1-50 of 290 (290 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 18, 2012 02:42PM) (new)

If you haven't already, please visit the Doctor Who Homepage! http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw Here you can learn about past doctors, news about seasons/events, play games, and learn about the characters and monsters!! Also you can create trailers and comics. You can share your trailer codes so others can see them.

To see my trailers type in my codes;
7iy5u4
7iy5up
7iy5uo
7iy55o

Thank you!

message 3: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) | 1507 comments lol they are hard!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

It takes a couple tries. I've found you either use movie clips or the overlays. Using both doesn't work well.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight yeah like the host and the earth thing that didn't work out so well

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Everybody! Kirsty and I made this awesome trailer! Check it out. It's for the episode, Midnight!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/traile...

message 7: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) | 1507 comments lol that was cool! :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

ya, love the static! It's so...dramatic!!!

message 10: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 255 comments Woah. That was... AWESOME! yeah i agree with Janeen, the static is awesome.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight I know right me and Kirsty made it together but it was really hard to get it timed perfectly!

message 12: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 255 comments Yeah I would think so. Really good job though. :D

message 13: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) | 1507 comments Making trailers are hard!!!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Andrew wrote: "Yeah I would think so. Really good job though. :D"

Thanks does anyone have any requests? we could probably we make more!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Janeen-san wrote: "Making trailers are hard!!!"

yes but once you get it it's super fun! i could do it for hours!

message 16: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 255 comments Shweet. you ahould make one for the epi. of blink where they introduce the angels. that would be awesome. :D

message 17: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) | 1507 comments Madison- Loves K9 wrote: "Janeen-san wrote: "Making trailers are hard!!!"

yes but once you get it it's super fun! i could do it for hours!"

I've made music videos for hours, and they ARE really fun, but I've yet to do one about Doctor Who.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Janeen-san wrote: "Madison- Loves K9 wrote: "Janeen-san wrote: "Making trailers are hard!!!"

yes but once you get it it's super fun! i could do it for hours!"

I've made music videos for hours, and they ARE really ..."

That sounds fun and i ALWAYS do that in my head and I'm pretty good at it. I seem to always find just the right songs that i can change a few words and they realate PERFECTLY!!!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Andrew wrote: "Shweet. you ahould make one for the epi. of blink where they introduce the angels. that would be awesome. :D"

I'm on it! I'm super busy so maybe I'll have it done like maybe Firday?

message 20: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 255 comments AWESOME! I know i'm gonna love it! THANKS!

message 22: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) | 1507 comments Madison wrote: "That sounds fun and i ALWAYS do that in my head and I'm pretty good at it. I seem to always find just the right songs that i can change a few words and they relate PERFECTLY!!!"

I know!! :D
If I make a music video about Doctor Who any time soon, I'll be sure to show it to you! But first I gotta find the right song, lol...

message 23: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) | 1507 comments Andrew wrote: "http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/traile.... MADE ONE!"

It won't let me access it! :(

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Go to the DW homepage then go. I find it easier. It's under Games.

@Andrew: can u post the code? The link doesn't work.

message 25: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 255 comments Yeah its:

7iugbt and if that doesn't work then i'll try to fix it. i'm not to good at links.

message 26: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 255 comments go to create and enter the code

message 27: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 255 comments Heres the code for a trailer that my younger bro. made. 7iugz8. :D

message 28: by Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (last edited Apr 10, 2012 01:42PM) (new)

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 1566 comments I made one!

It's my first one so don't make fun of it.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Its actually pretty good! i like it! the ending was cool. With the Face of Boe.

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 1566 comments Yeah, well I was trying to get the whole "Who is 'The Doctor'?" thing. So... yeah.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight So cool guys! I have to meet with my friend who do it with (Kirsty) to create it though so it may be like friday. i don't make them alone! (although the static was my idea!) sorry just had to say that!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Those are some really awesome trailers!! I'm so proud! ;)

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Yes do you want to make the Blink one with me?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, Friday maybe.

message 36: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 255 comments WHOO! BLINK! *blink* Oops. O.o

message 37: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) | 1507 comments Kaleigh~A Doctor Who InkWeaver wrote: "I made one!

It's my first one so don't make fun of it."

That was great! Way better than I could do :)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

You just have to practice. It took Madison and I like, 1/2 hour to get the Midnight one just right.

message 39: by Andrew (last edited Apr 11, 2012 09:18AM) (new)

Andrew | 255 comments Yeah it took me a while to make mine too. did you guys like it? with the whole, "i'm not just the doctor, i'm the last of the time lords" part? Give me a rating from 1-10 of what ou think. i won't care and be honest about it.

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 1566 comments It took me 5 min........for my first one.......

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Andrew wrote: "WHOO! BLINK! *blink* Oops. O.o"

Thats funny or well i suppose not really because know you are being trabsported through time! or unless they need bodies..... you could be the next Angel Bob but you'de be Angel Andrew :)

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 1566 comments :) Scared Bob. :) Scared Brother.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Just wondering, all the soldiers/priests had sacred names. How is BOB!?!? A sacred name?

message 44: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 255 comments Um... honestly idk. Sacred bob, scared bob.

message 45: by Janeen-san (last edited Apr 13, 2012 10:34AM) (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) | 1507 comments THIS PICTURE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart is melting!!! <333333333

message 47: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 255 comments Dude. they are awesome together.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

That should be me!!!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

awww. i love both of them! they're adorable together.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.