Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 1237 comments Mod
only the fable haven property

message 2: by DestinysMaster (new)

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) mesa sat on the ground in the dark sleeping up against a tree.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "Hey Mesa whatcha doin?"Axelle asked sitting down next to her.

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Mesa shot up awakening from her nap "huh? what!? i wasn't sleeping!" she said.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "Suuuuurrrre okay,but whats up?" Axelle smiled.

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Mesa looked up "is this a trick question" she narrowed her eyes.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "no! jeez im just asking whats up!"

message 9: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) "Um... the sky..." she whispered wondering if that was the answer she wanted.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "okay..."Axelle said as she sprawled out on the ground to look at the sky.

message 11: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Mesa let out a sigh of relief. Then leaned back looking at the sky too but soon fell back to sleep.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) Axelle continued to look at the sky oblivious to the fact that Mesa was asleep.

message 13: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Mesa made no noise and slept soundly.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "MESA!!!!!!!!"Axelle screamed

message 15: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Mesa shot up "what!" she yelled startled.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "hi."Axelle giggled then started to laugh hystarically.

message 17: by DestinysMaster (new)

Himawari heard Axelle's laughter and followed it to them "hey guys!" she said, smiling

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "Hey*snicker snicker*Hima*snicker*whats up?"Axelle asks trying to hold in her laughter.

message 19: by DestinysMaster (new)

"not much! just taking care of the haven! whats so funny?"

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "I scared Mesa."Axelle said and started laughing all over again

message 21: by DestinysMaster (new)

She frowned "it's not nice to scare people"

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "lighten up,Hima!"Axelle said

message 23: by DestinysMaster (new)

"don't yell at me!"

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "But I'm not yelling if I wanted to I could."Axelle said calming down.

message 25: by DestinysMaster (new)

"yes you are! Why are you being so mean?" tears started to form in her eyes

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "I'm sorry Hima forgive me,I didn't mean to be rude."Axelle said bowing her head.

message 27: by DestinysMaster (new)

She started crying "your mad at me now aren't you?"

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "Hima no I'm not mad at you,not at all calm down."Axelle soothed.

message 29: by DestinysMaster (new)

"yes you are, you don't want me here!"

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "listen! I do want you here,Hima."Axelle continued to soothe as she stepped closer to Hima.

message 31: by DestinysMaster (new)

She couldn't stop crying "r-really?"

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "yes,you're my best friend in the entire world."Axelle said grabbing Hima's hands gently.

message 33: by DestinysMaster (new)

Himawari started bawling like a baby

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) Axelle inwardly sighed and hugged Hima,"There there,Hima,cry it out,its alright."

message 35: by DestinysMaster (new)

"y-you g-guys are m-my only f-f-freinds..." she sobbed

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "We'll always be by your side no matter what." Axelle said patting her back

message 37: by DestinysMaster (new)

She slowly stopped crying, but she wouldn't let go of Axelle

message 38: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Mesa looked up "wow" she said and the laid on her side drifting into sleep again.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "Hima,are you okay now?"Axelle asked gently.

message 40: by DestinysMaster (new)

She rub we her eyes "y-yeah..."

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "thats good."Axelle said as she let go of her.

message 42: by DestinysMaster (new)

She nodded "I'm sorry.."

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) ""oh gosh what if she starts crying again?"" Axelle thought panicky "Its okay,Hima,really. "She said smiling.

message 44: by DestinysMaster (new)

Himawari put a hand to her head "have you ever cried so much that you got a headache?"

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "No I don't cry all that much."Axelle said.

message 46: by DestinysMaster (new)

"well I have a huge headache.."

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "Come and lets sit down,maybe if you go to sleep alittle while you'll feel better."Axelle suggested.

message 48: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Mesa woke at the sound of the word headache.

message 49: by DestinysMaster (new)

She laid down by Axelle "yeah...maybe..."

message 50: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Mesa looked at Hima "hope you feel better" she whispered.

« previous 1 3