Epic RolePlay is Epic discussion

Cirque Du Freak > Vampire Mountian

Comments Showing 1-50 of 268 (268 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 1237 comments Mod

message 2: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) Davon quietly stared at the moon oblivious to anything around him.

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Holly did a cartwheel while enjoying the moon light.

message 4: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) Davon looked at her and shook his head."way to ruin an emo scene."he muttered

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Holly stopped and looked at him "Aw you need to loosen up Davon" she said sort of pouting.

message 6: by DestinysMaster (new)

Xion wondered around the halls while Xavier slept

message 7: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) "Loosen up? I was about to say something totally emo and you ruin it-quit pouting like that you look like your five."Davon said

message 8: by DestinysMaster (new)

Xion stumbled upon them and watched

message 9: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) Davon sensed Xion and said "you can come out and sit out here with us,Xion you'd be more mature than Holly is right now.

message 10: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) "stop acting emo! i liked it better when you were fun" she said still pouting.

message 11: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) "shut up I am fun!"He glares at Holly.

message 12: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) "when!?" she yelled.

message 13: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) "right now!!!"he yells back as he jumps off the mountain and lands on his feet in one piece.

message 14: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Holly clapped her hands "not so emo now are you" she smiled.

message 15: by DestinysMaster (new)

Xion jumped when davon called out to her and nearly screamed when he jumped off the mountian

message 16: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) Davon climbed back up grinned and bowed "Want to try?"

message 17: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Holly nodded and went over to the cliff.

message 18: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) "Sorry if I scared you Xion."Davon said still grinning

message 19: by DestinysMaster (new)

xion was cupping her hands over her mouth but nodded

message 20: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) holly jumped over the cliff doing a flip and then landed it then climbed back up "that was fun!" she laughed.

message 21: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) "Come on Xion jump with us!"Davon said going next to Holly and beckoning her closer

message 22: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Holly got closer to Davon and put on a smile.

message 23: by DestinysMaster (new)

"i-i'd rather not...." xion said, her voice almost inaudible

message 24: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Holly looked a Davon.

message 25: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) Davon walked over to Xion "Are you alright,where's your brother?"

message 26: by DestinysMaster (new)

"hes asleep..." she said in her quiet voice

message 27: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Holly came up behind Davon almost hiding behind him.

message 28: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) "what about you are you okay?" Davon asks

message 29: by DestinysMaster (new)

"im fine.."

((shes naturally that quiet))

message 30: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Holly looked at Xion over Davon's shoulder.

message 31: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) "Holly!!Jeez what the heck? don't sneak up on me like that!"Davon shouted

message 32: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Holly backed up a bit "sorry" she said nervously.

message 33: by DestinysMaster (new)

Xion jumped at his yellong

message 34: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) Davon sighed and shook his head,but smiled "Come on lets jump again!!!!!"

message 35: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Holly actually was quiet for a while she looked depressed her mind was somewhere else.

message 36: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) Davon looked at Holly and touched her shoulder "Holly are you okay?"

message 37: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) she looked at him and then looked away quickly "im fine!" she said with a nervous smile that quickly vanished "im just gonna go to bed you can enjoy being emo..." she said turning and walking away.

message 38: by DestinysMaster (new)

Xion watched her go

message 39: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) "Holly wait!!"Davon yelled running after her.

message 40: by DestinysMaster (new)

Xion watched him go too

message 41: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) Davon caught up to Holly and spun her around to face him "tell me whats bothering you,please!"

message 42: by DestinysMaster (new)

Xion sat by herself outside

message 43: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) "Hey Xion,can I sit with you?"Axelle asks standind next to her.

message 44: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) Holly looked at him shoving him of her "like you care im just an annoying childish girl" she said looking away from him.

message 45: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) Davon's eyes blazed as he turned her to face him again "Your not childish!I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings,okay? Holly come on,you know I think of you as the awesomest person in the world!"

message 46: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kemp (adorkabledork) "im noch dumm und kindisch" she whispered in German puffing out her cheeks.

(lol im german so i just had to through that out there XD it means 'im still stupid and childish')

message 47: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) (nice)
"You're not dumb or childish,Holly you're unique,moreso than anyone else,including me!"Davon said shaking her "Why don't you get that?"

message 48: by DestinysMaster (new)

Super Lana X500 wrote: ""Hey Xion,can I sit with you?"Axelle asks standind next to her."

xion jumped at the new voive. she turned to axelle and nodded "o-of corse..." she said quietly like always

message 49: by DestinysMaster (new)

Super Lana X500 wrote: ""Hey Xion,can I sit with you?"Axelle asks standind next to her."

xion jumped at the new voive. she turned to axelle and nodded "o-of corse..." she said quietly like always

message 50: by ν1ятυα (new)

ν1ятυα (goawayplease) "sorry if I scared you."Axelle said sitting down next to her and looking up at the night sky "How are you doing,Xion?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6